Chapter 3

HEY EVERYONE

Yes, I'm not dead as many of you would have thought. Did you know that my school likes to give us three essays due in one week??? Well, they do and we all just love it now.

Anyways, I am really sorry for the long update and to make it up to you I included Isaacs POV, which was meant to be in the next chapter but YOLO (god I sound twelvie).

And over 200 reads already!!!! Thank you so much.

Hope you enjoy it and vote, comment, share, add to reading lists do whatever you want.

Thanks so much, and I will be updating every Tuesday night Australian time (you can figure that out)

LOVE YOU ALL xxxxxx

~~~~~Derek's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deaton walks over to me and gives me a hand. I accept it and stand up. I brush myself down and rub my ears.

I look at Deaton and raise my eyebrow at him.

"Well it seems we all know now that Stiles isn't human."

I just scoff and sit down on the couch. Everyone following suit.

"What just happened?" Lydia asks. She seems to be in some form of shock.

Aiden puts an arm of comfort over her shoulder.

I look at Deaton and give a 'explain' look.

"Well if you didn't grasp on what Stiles turned into then, it was a Dragon. Pretty much they are one of the most powerful supernatural creatures. And yes more powerful than an Alpha werewolf." Deaton says. Before any of us can have a word he keeps talking.

"Dragons are usually blood born, as one cannot simply become a dragon. If they are bitten it's 99.99% likely that they were under the age of 10. The dragon needs to be present in their blood before puberty happens."

I look at Deaton and nod my head along with the rest of the pack.

"So this would mean that Stiles knew about the Supernatural way before I was given the bite?" Scott asks. He has a look of betrayal on his face. We all do actually, except Isaac. I feel a bit angry as to why Stiles didn't tell us but then I thought back to what he said about protecting us.

"Yes, Scott this is what I'm saying. I came here tonight as I had had my suspicions that Stiles was supernatural creature for a while. The final piece of evidence lead to him being a Dragon and then you know what happened."

I just sit there in shock. How could innocent, hyperactive, Stiles be a dragon!

I stand up and make my way over to the planning table.

"Okay, so what do we do to find Stiles and talk to him?" I ask looking at Deaton, while sorting through all the maps and notes from Stiles previous projects.

The whole pack comes around the table and we start to plan how we are going to meet up with Stiles. Obviously with the help of Deaton.

We will find you Stiles. And we will talk to you.

~~~Stiles POV~~~

Once I flew out of the loft I fly for a little bit to cool down, making sure I was in the clouds out of sight.

I can't believe I just did that. Dad is going to kill me!

Oh well, It was bound to happen and they deserved to find out. Despite the fact that they were kicking me out. I can't believe that Scott was even going along with that.