Chapter 4

Hey guys!

How's everyone's day going? Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, it's longer than usual so be happy!!!!

Question of the week:

What's your favourite character on teen wolf (other than Stiles)?

Thanks so much and keep reading and voting xxx

~~~Scott's POV~~~

We were all sitting around on the couches in his house. Stiles opposite me with Isaac next to him. I can't believe how close him and Isaac are now.

I nudge Derek next to me hoping he gets the idea that I want him to start.

"So I believe I owe you guys an explanation!" Stiles says before Derek gets the idea.

He looks at the pack with a questioning face. "So please feel free to ask any questions." He says.

How is he so calm? Has he got a plan? Is this a trap?

Lydia is the first to speak up.

"Um, when did you become a...?"

"A dragon." Derek interrupts, Lydia. Stiles looks at him flashing his blue and white eyes. Derek cowers back.

"Yes I am a dragon, born to be precise. It came from my mother's side. She was skipped but I wasn't." Stiles says his eyes glossing over from the mention of his mother.

"So when did you become the dragon?" I ask, interested on what his story is. I'm still a little bit betrayed but that can go to the back of my mind.

"My first transformation was when I was 7 and then I was trained by my mum and her family, to control my shifts and how to work my powers. I was fully trained when I was 8 and then you know what happened Scott." He says looking down at the end a tear falling down his face.

I feel my heart break a little. I knew his mum and him were close, but I didn't know they were this close. It makes more sense now. I see Isaac put a comforting had on his shoulder. He looks up and gives Isaac a small smile.

"From then on I had always hidden my powers, not only because it wasn't the same without my mum but also because of the hunters. You think were-wolfs are special, dragons are even more rare and 'dangerous'. We weren't always rare, we used to have huge packs like werewolves until 'The Battle of 09'." Stiles says.

I look at Derek next to me and raise my eyebrow.

"I've read that name somewhere but my mother snatched the book away from me when she saw me." Derek says, looking towards Stiles.

He sighs and straightens up. "It was in 1809 and dragons were a huge race, up there with the amount of werewolves. We were still higher in power and were royalty. We had our own little village that was unknown to any human kind. Unfortunately, one day a hunter found out about us and gathered many hunters determined to kill all of us. On that day over a million dragons were killed. Babies, children, adults, anyone in their sight. My great, great, great Grandmother and Grandfather were lucky to have survived. Them along with only 10 more people had survived. To this day there is only 5 surviving generations, my family included." Stiles tells us all.

Oh My God, only five generations that's like nothing.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you guys as someone else will find out and then the hunters will come, ready to kill all of you to get to me. They will do anything to get to me, and I mean anything. Do you guys remember that small town in England that everyone died in. Well Thomas, a good friend of mine lived there. His whole town and himself was killed by these hunters as everyone wouldn't tell them where he was."