Chapter 9

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much for the votes, and reads.

I noticed that lots of you guys read Chapter 8 and not 7 as I posted them at the same time. If so go back and read it as the story will make more sense.

Now with the new cover. It was clear that you guys liked two in particular.

I would appreciate if you would let me know out of these two which one you liked best.

Much love, little betas xxxx

~~~Stiles POV~~~

"I just let them kill me."

It all goes silent, moments later everyone is talking over each other.

I just sit there while everyone is bickering at each other.

I've had enough.

"Be quiet. Guys." I say, having everyone's attention.

"Why would you say that Stiles?" Allison says, looking like she is almost in tears.

"I can't lose any of you guys to these hunters who are juts after me. I can't let them take away my family, and my dad...oh what would I do if I was responsible for both my parent's death's."

"Plus you guys would live life onwards. You would survive without me."

I feel a burning sensation on my right cheek. I look up to see Lydia standing in front of me, tears rolling down her face.

"How dare you say that Stiles. I know that some people in this room have treated you like shit over the past month, but regardless of that, none of us want to see you die. I love you Stiles with all my heart, and I can't loose another family member either Stiles. So get your head out of your ass, and come up with one of your unstoppable plans."

I just blink a few times, before standing up and giving Lydia a huge hug. She hugs back and we stand there for a few moments. I let go and stand around the table at Deaton's, everyone following suit.