Main Characters

Elina Dawnson - 17 years old, 1.68m tall, blond straight hair, ocean blue eyes, crazy but shy, likes punk clothing, kind of punk makeup, LOVES the german band Tokio Hotel especially Bill Kaulitz since she was at the 4th grade of primary school, still no boyfriend.

Her biography: 2 years ago she moved to California with her family (parents and a younger sister) from Europe.She's now used to living there and going to an american school to finish her studies.Most of the time her parents are not at home, due to their jobs so she lives mostly with her sister.

Mary Dawnson - Elina's younger sister, 14 years old, blonde short hair, grey eyes, colourful clothing, still no makeup, mature for her age.

Same biography as Elina.

Kate Bancole - Elina's best friend

17 years old,brown hair with blond highlights, 1.71m tall, blue eyes, modern pop clothing, recently broke up with her boyfriend but still thinking of him.

Her biography: She's in the same class with Elina and they sit together. She lives with her mother in a huge house with a lovely dog.

She's fond of Tokio Hotel as Elina but she personally likes more Tom Kaulitz and a bit Georg Listing.

Bill Kaulitz - 21 years old, lead singer of Tokio Hotel. Tom's twin brother.Black straight hair with blond hilghights, deep brown eyes, feminine punk style, shy and searches for the true love, still no girlfriend.

Tom Kaulitz - Bill's twin brother,playing guitar for Tokio Hotel, 21 years old, blond but then turned into black dreadlocks, deep brown eyes, usually wearing hats and baggy clothes, perceived as a womanizer, many girls around him.

Georg Listing - a Tokio Hotel member

Gustav Schäfer - a Tokio Hotel member

*TH = Tokio Hotel

*El = Elina

Hope u will enjoy my story.

I'll try to satisfy u all:)

Author's Note: I do not own the band. The story has nothing to do with reality.