Chapter 3 ~ The Friendship

Elina's POV

We stopped at the entrance and Bill locked my bike in a bike locker outside the school yard. We entered and Kate was kind of speechless.

"Hey! When did you meet each other?" She shouted towards us.

Bill took out my notebook and my file of his bag and handed them to me while explaining to Kate what had happened.

"Un.be.lie.va.ble." Kate said astonished.

"That's called fate!" Tom said loudly and inside my mind I agreed.

The bell rang and the students gathered in the school back yard. 

Bill, Tom, Kate and I remained together and we didn't split.

Bill turned towards me and asked me "Will you show me around the school later?"

"Yes of course." how could I say no to that gorgeous boy?

As we entered our classroom we luckily found two double desks one behind the other.Me and Kate sat in front and in the desk behind sat Bill and Tom since we were the only people that they had met. I'm sure this year will be my favourite!

First period: Free because it's the first day but a teacher came to our class and explained some things about this school year. 

During this period I could easily hear Tom amd Bill murmering from behind but I couldn't get a word. German probably. Damn! Were they talking 'bout me and Kate? 

Nooo! I need to come back down to earth.Maybe.

The bell rang again.Break time. 

The students started to leave the classroom.Even Kate and Tom left.Together. Hmm.

I thought me and Bill could stay here alone.But no..I heard the noise of his chair moving on the floor behind me. He will leave and I will stay here. Alone. 

But....surprisingly... Oh no! He came and sat next to me on Kate's chair.

"Hey. Bored?" He asked.

"Hmm. A bit yes. Bored even to stand up and go out." I wanted to scream out of happiness when he came and sat next to me.

"So let's talk.It's a chance. I want to know you better day by day here. Tell me 'bout ya." Bill said.

"'Bout what?" I said.

"Which are your favorite singers for example?" He answered.

"You come first.Tokio Hotel. I don't say that because you are here.That's the truth. Then comes Avril Lavigne and Jessie J. Have you ever met Avril?"

"Not personally.I'd seen her in some events but that's all'' He replied.

"Lucky you Bill."

The break was about 3 more minutes.We kept on talking with Bill. Maybe i'm crazy but I think that when we look I feel something weird inside me.Unique. But the paradox is that I think he feels the same. I think he feels the same loss when he looks me in the eyes. When we talk his mind isn't always here.I don't know what he's thinking of but he seems to have a nice time when he is with me..Bill Kaulitz with me. Elina Dawnson, an ordinary girl from Europe.