Chapter 13 ~ Pain

Chapter 13 ~ Pain

Elina's POV

Today, I went to school, although I am left behind with all the homework.I didn't get my new bike because I am having a back-ache from the accident.To my surprise Bill didn't come. Neither did Tom.I texted Bill, but no answer. I began to worry so I texted Tom. After some minutes I got an answer back.

"El, Bill is sleeping. He was so tired so I didn't wake him up for school. I stayed here with him."

"Ok. CU later. Bye" I texted back and leaded to the classroom.

The teacher told us we are sitting for a Maths test in a week. Kate is having a classmate to help her with Maths so I may attend too, in order to get helped to catch up. When the bell rang I asked Kate and she agreed. So this afternoon I am having a lesson with Kate and George,the tutor (let's say).

As I was reaching my house on foot, I realised my backache was getting worse and worse.I wasn't even able to walk for a moment. Thankfully, nobody was home so I entered the house in pain, almost crying. I lyed on my bed and turned on the TV so I could distract myself. After half an hour mom, dad and Mary came home.

"Are you OK Elina?" My mom asked me sympathising with me.

I decided not tell her about the pain in my back because I didn't want to worry her.

"I am fine mom. Is there food from yesterday?"  I changed the subject. with success.

"We brought pizza!" She smiled to me.

"Yeahhh!" I smiled back and she left the room telling me to come to the kitchen to eat.

After the lunch, I went back in room and called Bill.

"Yeah?" He answered in a sleepy voice.

"Bill, it's me El. How are you?"

"Me? I am fine. I was so tired to come to school today and Tom didn't wake me up."

"Yeah I know. I texted Tom since you didn't answer and he told me."

"Are you OK now?"

"Yeah I am fine Bill.Thanks. We are writing a Maths test next week. I will get help from George our classmate. He will help me and Kate with Maths. Do you need any help?"

"No Elina, I have Tom who is an expert in Maths. Haha. He is going to be my tutor. But be careful with George. Make him understand that you are mine."

George was the boy who was staring at me during all the lessons. I don't know if he likes me but Kate thinks he does.

"Heyyy, don't be jealous Bill! Are you kidding me? You worry about George? You? Bill Kaulitz?"

"Haha I love you Elina and I don't want to lose you. If George annoys you in any way, I'll punch him 'till death" He joked at me (I hope so).

"I love you Bill Kaulitz!" I shouted through the phone.

"I love you Elina Dawnson!" He shouted back and I got filled of happiness and optimism.

I feel so lucky to have him.