Chapter 1 ~ Fate will do the best

Elina's POV

"Wake up wake up Elina!. Time for our first day at school for this year! I'm so happy" my little sis shouted shaking me to wake up.

"Why are you so happy with that? I don't understand at all." I grinned. I hated the idea of going back to school again.

"I will see my friends again after this whole summer. C'mon get ready cuz mom has already prepared the breakfast." she said back to me with a big smile.

"Fine." I said in a dull tone and stood up.

I went to the bathroom and looked myself up in the mirror and thought "Oh My God". My hair was in a total mess and my face totally pale. 

I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face, did my make up and straightened my already straight hair. Just to make sure they won't get curly during the whole day. 

I then got dressed in black skinny leggins, a plain grey shirt and my blue converse.I took in my hand a notebook and a folder just in case we need to take note to anything the teacher will tell us today.

Going down the stairs I realised that I had missed that. I mean my mom and dad trying to get ready for work, running all over the house, so as not to forget anything. I had missed that routine during the summer days.

I sat on the table and said 'good morning' to everyone. I don't usually eat breakfast although I should, but today I decided to eat a sandwich and drink some coffee mom had made.

My parents will give a ride to Mary to the junior high school which was a few miles away from house.And as always I would take my bike to go to my high school.

I said 'goodbye' to everyone and then made my way to our garage when I thought "Crap!". I had lent Kate my bike the previous day so I had to walk for today. "That's OK. I' ll do my morning exercise." I joked to myself. I had to hurry up though.

Bill's POV (around 07:20)

"Tomi wake up. Today is our first day at our new school."

"C'mon Bill, just leave me here."

"Nooo Tom! You need to wake up! We promised everyone to keep on with our studies in an American school so we can learn better the language. Now we can't let them down!"

"I guess you're right then..."                                        
I could sense his boredom but we made a pact so we had to keep it.

I got dressed in black jeans and a black T-shirt. I lifted up my hair spraying some hair spray on it and did my punk makeup.Just some eyeliner and black eyeshadow.

"Bill, ready?" Tom yelled.

"Go bring the car in front of the house and I'll be there" I yelled back.

I took my leather black bag and put in it some books that I had had since junior high school.I really dunno why. Just to carry something with me, I guess.

Having Tom to drive, in all the way my mind was wandering. I was excited but silent. Just wondering how the school and our classmates will be like and their reaction when they see us.I have missed going to school. I've always liked school but since we became popular we were uncapable of attending classes.I still wonder if anyone will recognise us .