Chapter 15 ~ Will you stand the pain?

Elina's POV

I woke up in pain. It was unbearable. I couldn't stand it anymore. I woke my parents up screaming and they came at my bedroom along with Mary. The sun hadn't rise up yet.

"Mommy, I can't move! Help me please!!!" I was pleading, crying.

"Where do you feel the pain Elina?" My mom asked me.

"In my back. I feel that for about 15 days now but I didn't want to scare you. I can't bear up with that pain for any longer!"

"You should have told us earlier Elina!!!" My dad screamed, looking terrified.

"Bring the car outside and I'll carry her" My dad demanded my mother.

I was feeling the tears running down all over face but that was the least. I thought that my back will break in lots of pieces. I felt the pain also in the back part of my neck.

They brought me in the emergencies and a doctor took me quickly and headed to a hospital room. Once again. Something like a dèjá vú. They gave me a pill and after some time I felt better. I could feel two doctors examining my body carefully as I was becoming numb. By then, I can't recall anything.

I woke up in that awful, boring, white room, full of devices. 

I could feel that some of the pain had disappeared, maybe due to the medicine they may have given me.

Inspite the previous time here, I had no one by my side this time.  It felt like I was acting in a movie 'The Suicide Room' and I played the role of that boy called Dominik.

But I could see them, outside the room, standing emotionless, talking, like they were zombies. There was mom, dad, Mary, Bill and Tom. Who called Bill and Tom? Was all this so severe so as to call them?

As I looked at them more carefully I could see Mary hugging mom. I was pretty sure that mom was crying. They were all acting like somebody had died.

HAVE I DIED?

No, of course not. I am kidding.

But then, why?

Author's Note: If you like my story so far, you may comment, vote and send me a message telling me your opinion.

You can also contact me:

in Facebook: www.facebook.com/klairi.pt

in Twitter: @kleopatratsiouk

I'd love to know what you think about my story. The next chappie will be the final. This story has reached 1,3 views. ***faints now*** I love you guys.xDD

                                  kelly.xoxo