Chapter 7 ~ Alone

Chapter 7 ~ Alone

Elina's POV

A few days have passed since Bill and Tom left and Bill can't get out of my mind. I miss him so much! No one can understand me. Yes I know that we talk on the phone buy that's not enough. I miss his lips, his deep chocolate eyes, his hair, his innocent baby face. I miss talking to him.I miss us lying and hearing our heartbeats. I miss the night we first kissed. I miss him. I miss us. Everything. Will he come back here? Are we going to be together like before?

I am so afraid that Bill will forget me and that he will meet other girls there.

Bill is everywhere.Everything reminds me of him. The school, my bike, my desk, Kate's house..everything.

I have a feeling that I will lose him.

"Elina why are you depressed these days? I am worrying about you." Mary told me while eating dinner.

"Shhh. Mom and dad will hear you!" I said quietly.

"Sis I forgot to tell you.Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow morning.They are going to make a deal with some producers at West Virginia.They said they'll be back as soon as possible."

"What?! Are you kidding me?"

"No Elina I'm not..She told me while you were talking on the phone with..that..Bill."

Now my life is totally screwed up! I were used to living home alone with my sister because of my parents' job but now that Bill is away too, I don't know if I can stand this.

"In US now it's midnight.So in Europe must be day." I thought to muself.

I pulled my mobile out of my pocket and texted Bill.

"Bill I miss you.Everything here is shit. Mom and dad are leaving due to job for some days.I feel so alone."

Sent. Not a minute had passed and Bill called me.

"Babe I'm sorry 'bout ur parents. I miss you so much."

"Me too Bill. You are always on my mind.In my heart. In my dreams."

"Be patient honey, I'll be there soon.And everything will be alright. I got to go now because we got a shooting for a magazine here.Love you Elina"

"Love you too, Bill. Goodbye."

After a few minutes mom entered my room.

"Elina..I suppose Mary told you 'bout Virginia. You will be responsible now here for some days"

"Yeah mom..I know..I'll check up on her if she is doing her homework and so on...Don't worry."

"I love you my daughter. Good bye from now because tomorrow we'll have gone by the time you will wake up..Daddy fell asleep on the couch and he is sleeping like a newborn babe. Bye. Take care."

"Ok mom Good bye.I wish everything goes well with your job" I said and made my way to bed.

Thinking of Bill made me fall asleep easily.

I woke up and went to school.There I found Kate in a similar condition to mine. A bit better. She has been talking to Tom on the phone but they are not still together. No. I mean they are in the middle of having a relationship or not. They even don't know. But I guess Tom is playing with other girls in Germany right now. I hope Bill is not.

But Kate doesn't really seem to care too much. Yeah she misses Tom but I think Tom was just being a break from her true love. Her ex. Jimmy.

"Hey Kate.Wassup?"

"Good..and u?"

"Hmm I told you 'bout my parents.They left early this morning and I must keep an eye on Mary every day until they come home."

"I don't think that's a big prob Elina.You miss Bill.But again it's not only that."

"Have you put a camera or sth?" I said shocked. How does she know that something else is really bothering me?

It was the fact that I was really jealous about the girls surrounding Bill.

He got millions of fans all over and every girl would like to be with him.

I can trust him I know. But I don't trust them. Even though now that few people know about me and him.

**

2 Weeks have passed.

Parents got home.Nothing special but I began to feel more mature and balanced.I could control my feelings easier.The following text message made me jump and scream in the school yard.

"Hey. It's Bill hun. In five or six days me and Tom are coming back to California. That's earlier than we had expected. Isn't it great? Please call me or text me back."

As I was ready to call him, Kate was running towards me in a forceful and shocked way holding a magazine.

"Promise to remain calm." She warned me.

I began to worry.What was going on?

I than started to read:

"Tokio Hotel are shooting for our magazine. Bill Kaulitz, the lead singer with the eccentric look seems to have found the true love"

I stayed calm and then I turned the page to read the artcle. "Is Amanda Godensberg, the famous actress, Bill's new girlfriend?" I read in horror.

"After the photo shooting people around saw Amanda in Bill's arms. Were they hugging? How long have they been together?"

Above that there was a photo taken by a stranger.Not clearly but faintly it was Bill and that Amanda.It was dark and she seemed to have fallen in his arms...

I gave the magazine back to Kate and did as I promised.

I quietly took my bag and left school.Alone.I left my bike there and went for a walk on foot.

Everywhere there was silence but inside I was screaming. I hated myself for believing him!

She seems way more beautiful than me. And she is an actress.

These two really match together. They should be together.

But why all these lies?

Was I just a game for Bill? Nothing more than that?

I got fooled by his beauty and believed that we will be together forever.

But I knew that! I knew he would find a better one.

And he didn't even try to call me and explain all this. Like he doesn't care.

I reached my house and I walked in. I went up the stairs to my bedroom. My mobile rang and there was a message from Bill.

"Why don't you call me back or text me? Probably you're busy right now at school. Please when you see that call me. I'm so excited for coming back"

Such a liar! Of course I didn't text back neither did I call him.

I was not angry with him. I think I understand the fact that such a boy can't be in love with a girl like me.But I was disappointed of him..or of myself for....being myself.

After some hours my parents and Mary came home. But I didn't care. I was locked in my bedroom. Me and my loneliness.

He called me again several times but I didn't want to speak to him.

Not anymore.

Author's Note: Hey:) How ya doin'? Please, please fav, vote, comment.:) Is anyone reading this story at all? I hope yes:) See you in my next chappy. Keep your head up, crazy bananas.:)

Amanda's picture on the right------------>