Chapter 3

After dinner, you looked at a clock which read 6:35 P.M. You yawned and stretched, which made Sans and Papyrus yawn as well. Sans nudged you. "do you ever get tired of sleeping?" You rolled your eyes and laughed as Papyrus got up. "WELL GOOD NIGHT SANS AND HU-" "Its Y/N. You can call me Y/N." "Y/N? WOWIE. NEVER HEARD A NAME LIKE THAT BEFORE." "Y/N, huh? nice name kiddo." Papyrus walked out of the kitchen saying good night, leaving you two alone in the kitchen.

You stretched and yawned again to get rid of the awkwardness. "well im going to sleep, see ya in the morning." Sans walked out quickly, hurried up the stairs and into his room. You were left alone downstairs on the couch with no covers. It wasn't so bad at first, but at night it was freezing, even with your sweater on. You were shaking and it was pitch black. You tip toed upstairs and stood in front of Papyrus' room. He was snoring loudly, which left only one option. You walked towards Sans' room and stood there. 5 minutes had past until you finally decided to knock. No answer. You knocked again. Silence. You slowly opened the door and couldn't see a thing, forcing you to feel your way to his bed.

Finally you found it, and without waking him, climbed in. It was so warm and comfortable that you almost fell asleep right there. Sans moved closer and hugged around you. You tried moving but he pulled you closer to him. "Um, S-Sans...?" He was asleep, which helped because you were probably glowing red. You were tired anyways and snuggled closer to him, and eventually closed your eyes.