Chapter 7

You took a quick shower, washed your hair, got dressed, and brushed your teeth. After leaving the bathroom, you peeked into Sans' room, but it was empty. "BOO!" You screamed and must have jumped at least 5 feet into the air. Sans held his "stomach" and laughed, tears falling down his face. You grumbled and looked crossly at him, but then laughed along with him. "oh, man. i got ya good, kiddo." He wiped his tears and stood up fully. "where ya going?"

You actually weren't going any where, but you thought it would be fun to mess with him. "None of your business." you said, sticking your nose in the air and smirking. "c'mon, you can tell me." "Nope!" You walked towards his bed and laid down. Sans followed you pleading for you to tell him. "tell meeeeeee." he whined. You shook your head, zipped your lips and threw the key. "fine. well if you won't tell me.." A mischievous grin formed on his face. "then ill make you." He pinned you down on the bed, holding your hands down and using magic to hold down your feet. "S-sans! What are you doing?" "ill let you go when you tell me where you're going."

He started tickling you and there was no escape. "I'll! I'll tell you!!" you yelled out, in between breaths. Sans didn't get off but stopped tickling you. "finally. now start talkin'" You glanced over to the side and chewed on your lip. "You have to come a bit closer." Sans made an expression as if raising an eyebrow. "You wanna know don't you? So come a bit closer." He sighed and came closer to your face, then you kissed him. His face flushed dark blue making him take his hood and pull the strings to hide it. His grip weakened and the magic holding your feet disappeared as he stumbled back. You stood up giggling and patted him on the back. "Don't go getting blue on me."

Sans sat there with his face completely hidden, not saying a word or laughing. He turned his back to you. "Sans?" you walked around him and got closer to his covered face. He didn't respond. There was a hole where you could just see his mouth. You got even closer and until he grabbed your waist and pinned you to a wall. He moved the hood from over his mouth but still didn't reveal anything else. He was so close to your face and you could feel his warm and steady breathing. Your heart fluttered at his touch and the small distance. "y/n.." He said in a low and serious voice. "Y-yeah..?" you were a bit startled by his sudden seriousness.

"i." he stopped suddenly and tightened his grip on your waist a bit and brought you closer to him, some navy coloring still visible. His mouth formed a small grin. "heh, i think i-" "SANS, Y/N! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Papyrus walked towards the room as Sans quickly released his grip, backed up and pulled down his hood. "ARE YOU TWO COMING DOWN?"

"yeah, pap." Sans replied coolly. His face was normal, as if nothing happened at all. Papyrus looked at you. "Yep." you replied, sounding unintentionally irritated. No one seemed to notice which was a relief. "YAY! WE CAN ALL EAT TOGETHER!" Papyrus beamed and walked out, Sans trailed behind quietly. Your mood was dampened as you were left alone, wondering about what he was going to say.