Chapter 4

You woke up feeling déjà vu, but what else did you expect? You were about to get up until you realized you were in bed with Sans, his arms still wrapped around you protectively, causing another blush to creep on your face. He hadn't woken up yet, and you took this time to admire him. It had only been a day or so and you were already starting to feel something for him. You softly laid your head on his chest and tried to go back to sleep.

Your eyes flew open as Sans suddenly began to move. You looked up at him to find him looking back down at you, blushing and confused. You quickly brought your head down into his chest to avoid this awkward staring contest. "ya know, you could have just asked, kid." You looked up and to see Sans with a stupidly adorable grin on his face, along with blue coloring on his cheekbones. Without a second thought, you kissed him. He made a muffled noise and then eventually returned it. It was.. different as he didn't have any lips, but nonetheless, very enjoyable. You scooted back a bit and the two of you were out of breath.

He stared at you for a bit, deep in thought and then whispered "knock knock." What a weird time for a knock knock joke but whatever. "Who's there?"
"you're"
"You're who?"
"you're beautiful."

"Pfft. Shut up." you said playfully punching his arm while getting up. Sans sat up as well, and you two were once again thrown back into an awkward silence. "well, i don't think Paps is up so.." He paused and blushed again. "wanna go to Grillby's with me?" "Sure! I'll go take a quick shower and I'll be ready." you flashed him a smile and walked into the shower. You finished quickly as normal but Sans was on your mind the entire time. It seemed you were ready to take on whatever the day wanted throw at you, with a triumphant grin. As you walked down the stairs, Sans waiting for you at the bottom.

"heh, what's with the silly grin?" he said shaking his head.

"Uh, n-nothing. Let's go, I'm starving."

Sans opened up the door for you and then locked it behind himself.

  -------------

A/N: I used the term "beautiful" because I believe both girls and boys can be beautiful. :)