Ch.8

The following morning after giving birth to the twins I was able to go home, the twins were awake and looking around the room and I was currently changing into my own clothes, after twelve hours of being in a paper dress I was so glad to feel some clothes on me rather than that paper and to be going home I was just waiting on Daniel coming to get me and the twins with Benji, he had to stop off and get another car seat. The nurse came in a few times to explain some things to me when it comes to looking after the twins even though I already know how to look after children.

The door opened and Benji came running in with a huge smile on his face "Mommy" I chuckle and scoop him up into my arms when he was close enough "Hey baby" I kiss him on the cheek. "You ready to go?" Daniel asks as he walks up to me and gives me a hug followed by a kiss on my temple.

Grabbing the twins' car seats I turn to him "I'm ready" I tell him, he nods his head and grabs my overnight bag and the baby bag in one hand and took hold of Benji's small hand in the other and we all walk out.

Daniel was driving as I was still sore from giving birth to two babies. All the boys were in the back Benji was in between the twins and his hands were in each of their car seats touching them which makes me smile "Hey Benji" he turns to look at me with a grin "You like the babies?" I ask as though it is necessary to ask but he had no choice in the matter they were staying no matter what he thinks.

"YAY" he yells 'Shh' I say to him with a chuckle, just as I laugh then my stomach rumbles "Daniel" I whine, he looks over to me "What?" he asks with a raised eyebrow "Food" I say with the 'O's he just stares at me amused for a second before turning back to the road, "Where do you want to go?" he asks, I just shrug my shoulders "Somewhere with greasy burgers and food" he nods his head.

Ten minutes later we pull into a 'Big Joe's Diner' and we all got out, Benji rushed a head of us and tried to open the door but failed due to him being tiny, I gave Daniel Hayden and I took Hunter and we all walked into the diner, the place was full of people, but there wasn't anyone that was younger than twelve in here.

Luckily, there was a booth in the corner that was empty, so we made our way over there, the twins were sat in the middle and Daniel and I on either side Benji was sat next to Daniel. A waitress came up to us with a chipper smile on her face "Hello, what can I get you?" she asks. She was in her late twenties and was obviously avoiding looking at my brother and I could see her cheeks turning pink.

"Um I will have a double whopper burger no cheese or sauce, with a large cup of orange juice and some French fries" she looks at me surprised "Okay and what about you sir?" she asks with shyness I roll my eyes in amusement, "I will have a tray of cheesy nachos and a coke" he places the menu down "And small chicken nuggets and fries" with that she nods and walks away with our order.

I sit in silence and watch as my brother messes around with Benji making him laugh which made me smile. I was beginning to feel tired again, but I know I need to eat something before I get home and then I need to feed the twins and I can fall asleep and leave Daniel to watch over them.

When the waitress dropped off our food, she placed a napkin besides Daniel and walked away as quickly as she could, I watched as she left then I turn to Daniel with a smug grin he just rolls his eyes and places the napkin in his pocket, "Just don't bring her home" I tell him and begin eating my meal ignoring the glares from my brother.

We didn't spend too long here as I needed to get back home, and all the boys needed rest. Though I had a funny feeling that something was about to happen and soon. Half an hour and we were finally home, I was placed on rest and Daniel was going to do the cooking and cleaning which made me laugh at the thought of Daniel doing the laundry, the cleaning, the cooking.