Author's Notes

Okay, so this is the second book of my 'Bad Boy Series' and I really hope that everyone who read the first book enjoyed it enough to vote.

I am hoping that this book is not the last and depending on how well the second book of the series does will implicate whether I write a third and possibly a fourth book to this series. The third and fourth book are all planned out I just need to type them out.

It is also important that you know to read the first book before reading this second book, though I don't think that it would be a problem for you to read the second book straight away as it starts off at a good point I think. In the Bio of this book it does state a brief introduction as to what happened at the end of the first book and how the beginning of the second book is a continuation of the first.

lastly, I am putting all of my books up for the #Watty's and would appreciate all the votes, comments and shares that you lovely readers have been giving to the books. So thank you and please spread the books as much as possible.

All edits will be done afterwards so sorry for any mistakes.

Alexandria Rose

THIS BOOK HAS NOW BEEN EDITED BUT REMAINS THE SAME STORY LINE.