Ch.10

It was cold and I was laying on a hard floor, which I'm sure was concrete my hands are strapped behind me making it hard for me to sit myself up, there was a piece of cloth in my mouth stopping me from saying anything and it was drying my mouth which caused my throat to be scratchy.

There was absolutely no sound what's so ever and that was my only sense right now, but it was silent, and I had no idea where I was. I had no idea how long I was out cold for, but I hoped that Daniel and the boys were okay wherever they are.

I had somehow managed to get myself into a sitting position and shuffled myself backwards till my back hit a wall of some sort. It took a while till my eyes adjusted and the headache subsided enough for me to open my eyes and allow me to see exactly where I was, but I had no incline as to where I was, there is one window but is was covered, so there is a dull light shining through, and I couldn't see out of it.

I spent a good while trying to get the ropes from my wrists but they kept rubbing against my skin and digging in deep, I knew that there would be terrible bruising, if not scars once this was over, if this was over.

I was soon enough getting frustrated with the ropes on my wrists and gave up trying to untie them for now at least. I tried counting numbers in my head, but it did no justice and I didn't know if a minute had passed by or hours, possibly days, I was trapped inside these four walls and I saw no escape.

Angelo still wouldn't tell me why I was here, he just hit me till I was knocked unconscious and I woke up here, it was daytime, but I wasn't sure if it was the following day or not.

By the time someone came to the room I am in, I was positive I reached the brink of insanity. They dragged me to my feet and took me wherever Angelo was, when I saw him he was surrounded by his men, there was at least forty of them in the room all of them packing weapons on them, but what stunned me most was the fight ring that was in the centre of the room.

"Nice of you to join us Blake" I scoff and roll my eyes "Well maybe if you hadn't knocked me until I fell unconscious, we would be having an entirely different conversation right now, don't you think?" I spit sarcastically.

I could see the anger beginning to build as I spoke to Angelo, I knew that he didn't like the fact that he was being spoken to like I was speaking to him and he was the superior person here, I guess he was always in charge and no one ever disrespected him, until now.

"One of these days that mouth of yours is going to get you killed" I rolled my eyes "And one of these days you're going to get yourself arrested for being a complete asshole" I say back in a calm tone but unfortunately a smirk fell onto my face and Angelo got more pissed off.

"You little bitch, I will make sure you get the pain needed to make that boy give up everything just to save you" I roll my eyes "Nothing that I haven't had before" I mutter, none of them hear me though.

"Get her in the chair" Angelo tell the two guys who were holding onto my arms drag me to the other side of the room where a chair was placed against the wall. They roughly pull me to the chair and slam me into the seat, my back slams the chair causing a small ache to run through my spine, I sit still as they handcuff my hands behind me and tie my feet together to stop me from going anywhere, not that I could get out of here with forty men in the room.

Once I was placed into the chair all the men made their way over to the ring and surrounded it, Angelo was the only one left and he just smiled at me with an evil gleam in his eye, I knew that this wasn't going to be at all.

"How about some fights before we get started" Angelo says then walks off towards the ring. I groan lowly to myself and drop my head, this was going to be boring, two grown men fighting till one of them drops, in the usual sense I would understand why two people would get in the ring and fight until a knock out occurs.