5)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

Nick------------------------------------------------>

“Oh um jess, what are you doing here?!” I shouted at him trying to single the shirtless Zain in the other room.

“What do expect fag, it’s my house!” he glared at me.

“Well then um shouldn’t you be going to your room?” I asked.

“Why am I talking to you? You’re going to turn me gay!” he shivered in fear.

“Such an unintelligent boy you are. Being gay is not something you can catch!” he just blew me off and continued walking into the living room.

I followed behind Jess who just walked faster into the room. “Oh thank god Jess your home!” Zain cried.

“What?”

“Your fagot brother was trying to seduce me!” he lied he seduced me!

“Why didn’t you just hit him?” Jess asked.

“I can’t hit your brother in his house that not right dude!”

“Where’s your shirt?” Zain looked down and saw his shirt still on the floor.

“Crap!” he murmured under his breath, “Well…”

“I spilt ketchup on it and told him I was on my period!” I shouted then ran out of the room, up the stairs and locked myself in my room.

Sighing I collapsed on my bed and decided I might as well call Jake.

“Oh god looked who decided to call?!” Jake sarcastic voice filled my ears.

“OH hey Jakey!” I tried to ease the tension, no such luck.

“Don’t ‘Hey Jakey!’ me! I was worried sick about you! Did you just get home? How did you get home?” he asked concerned.

“Um not allowed to tell you, but I thought you would like to know that I did make it home!”

“Not allowed to tell me?! What the hell does that mean?! We are best friends we tell each other everything!”

“This isn’t something that I can tell!” I yelled angrily into the phone. Jake knows I would tell him anything but not when it comes to other people.

“Fine whatever,” he mumbled, “SO your home and safe and everything so I got to go see you tomorrow bye,” and he hung up the phone.

“Whatever!” I shouted then threw the phone at my bed.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night and drifted off to sleep somewhere between 12 and 2 o’clock. *Beep Beep* my alarm clock went off! I moaned and threw my pillow at it. “Shut up!” I yelled at it hoping it would listen but like every other morning it didn’t listen. Didn’t even stutter. Stupid thing!

I slowly and dramatically threw my blanket off of my body and climbed out of bed and into the bathroom down the hall. I turned on the shower while brushing my teeth waiting for the steam to fog the bathroom.

After my shower I walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel around my waist. I walked down the hallway and stopped at Jess room hearing talking from inside then the door started to open. Freaking out I tried running but tripped. Flinging my arms everywhere trying to grab something to catch me but it only caused Zain to fall on top of me. Wow Déjà vu?! I looked around and saw my towel laying a few feet beside me, oh my gosh I am naked! I felt a heavy blush over come my face and Zain noticed, “What?” he asked still on top of me. Then he looked down and realized it. He smirked at me, “Someone is happy to see me!” he whispered in my ear about to kiss me.

“Jess!”  I yelled, “Come get your friend off of me before he turns me straight!” I yelled while jumping up and running to my room forgetting the towel.

I quickly got dressed about to leave to go to Jakes. I froze half way down the stairs, is he mad at me? Am I mad at him? I replayed last night’s fight in my head. Oh well I am still going over his mom always bakes cookies today! I pulled out my phone,

“I'm coming over! –N”

“Um sure… -J”

“Sorry about last night I was PMSing! –N”

“Excuses, excuses! Hurry up I am bored! –J” I laughed and ran out the door. On my way out I jacked the car keys to the car Jess and I share but I usually get rides from Jake so Jess uses the car most often. I zoomed down the street zig zagging through cars. I almost laughed to death by all the honking and fingers I was getting but it was fun!

I finally pulled into Jakes drive way and I think I heard people from inside their cars, still on the road yell “Thank god!” Proudly I stuck both of my fingers into the air then turned around and flashed every car that drove by. Nodding my head, “Yeah take that you whores!” I shouted and ran into Jakes neighborhoods backyard so no one can track me. Jumping the fence Jake waited on his poach.

“Dude you don’t need to text me when you’re coming I can hear the honks from miles away!”

“Ha ha!” I laughed, “Funny!” I flicked him off then skipped into his house, “Cookie!”

“In the kitchen honey!” Jakes mom sweat little voice called back. I raced to the kitchen finding macadamia nut cookies on a platter. I called his mom Cookies well itself explanatory.

Smiling I stuffed my face, and when Jake walked in I stuffed a cookie into his mouth! Jake started chocking on the cookie and I cracked up laughing, but then started chocking on my cookie. Jake and I were both rolling on the floor like baboons with cherry red faces!

====================================================================

ok so since i am only getting like 2 or 3 votes on each chapter i wont upload till i get atleast 5 votes!! the sooner you vote the sooner i will upload :) sorry this chapter is boring i feel like the story is going to fast so i am trying to slow it down.

vote comment fan please?!?! oh ya and 1st person to vote gets this chapter dedicated to them :D

question: what do you think of the charactors?!