7) A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

idk if ^^^ was the first to vote or if they even did vote but i cant tell!! so they comment first so i am dedicating the chapter to them :)

Jake----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

“G-Grace?” Zain strutted. The slut walked farther into the room swaying her hips. Grace was Zain’s current girlfriend who wears short tight skirts and tight low cut shirts. Zain pulled away so quick I wouldn’t have thought he was on top of me in the first place. But with him standing in between Grace and I could clearly see his 6 packs and pecks! I licked my lips without even realizing it.

“You like what you see?” Zain winked at me then turned to Grace with a terrified look, “What are you doing here?”

“Well I haven’t seen you since school got out and I missed you, babe!” she inched closer to Zain, arms reaching to grab him.

“Sorry sweetheart, I have been busy,” he muttered then hugged her close. She leaned up and kissed him but he pulled away. Grace tried again jumping on him wrapping her legs around his waist and kissed him everywhere she can.

I cleared my throat to let them know I was still there. They broke away from each other and I lowered my head ashamed of Zain and just pointed to my door, “Out,” I whispered.

“Ni…”

“Out!” I screamed. Grace giggled while Zain whispered, “Sorry,” before walking out.

I ran to my bed. How did I forget he had a girlfriend?! Damn he cheated on her with me! I smiled knowing that he chose me a guy over his slutty girlfriend! Then I remember that it was nothing just like a one night stand. He will forget all about this and know he is straight and that I was just a phase. I felt a hot tear roll down the side of my cheek. Another one followed and followed by another. Soon enough I was buried in my bed crying me eyes out!

“Oh gosh Nicky what happened?” Jake came in and ran to my bed. I felt my mattress dip from the added weight and I crawled into Jakes lap and cried on his shoulder. He just sat there and comforts me for a few hours.

I was finally able to regain my pride and stop crying. I was sitting in Jakes lap and I looked up at him. His eye were filled with love and concern but was that love more than friends? “Are you ok Nicky?” he whispered softly.

I nodded my head weakly, “we should go watch some movies,” I suggested and climbed out of his lap. Jake slowly stepped off of the bed and stood up but fell to the floor crying in pain. “What wrong?” I asked kneeing down next to him.

“My legs fell asleep!” he hit his leg trying to wake it up.

“Then why did you let me sit on them for so long?!”

“Well I tried getting you off but every time I did you would cling on to me!” I blushed I am such a loser. Jake just smirked at me. I held out my hand for him, he smiled and took it. Jake being stronger then I is pulled me down with him instead of me pulling him up.

“You are so weak!” Jake joked then got up wobbling on his legs before reaching down to help me. I brushed his hands away and leaned onto my back and jumped up like a ninja! I dusted off my clothes and continued to walk out of my room with my chin held high. Jake giggled following behind me.

I walked down the stairs and into the family room thankful that Jess wasn’t here. I think I heard him leave a while ago, probably to go screw a girl.

We picked the movie Devil and put it in. Jakey and I both love scary movies even though I pee my pants when I watch them. We grabbed some popcorn and soda then both got lost in the huge squishy couch. The movie started and I was instantly scared for no reason. I snuggled closer to Jake and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. Surprised I jumped back but he was stronger, “Nick?” he asked. I blushed and relaxed into him.