15) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

Nick POV

“Um shouldn’t you wake him?” Zain asked confused.

“Nah, let his sorry ass get picked up by some stranger and raped,” I laughed and started walking to the car.  I looked back at Zain just standing there, “let’s go to the car for a little while and wait for him to wake up,”

He smirked at me then eagerly grabbed my hand dragging me to the car. We got in the back seats and his lips found mine.  It was getting hot and steamy we been at it for like 20 minutes. 

Peaking out at Jake I saw that blond guy picking up Jake. “Hey!” I cried pulling back from Zain.

“What?” he growled.

“Jakey,” I whispered, then kissed his lips before pushing him off me and getting out of the car. “What do you think you’re doing?!”I yelled at the guy.

“Taking him home since you are too busy!’ he snapped. Whoa he doesn’t even know me! I'm just watching out for MY best friend.

“I am obviously waiting politely for him to wake up! He would be here if YOU d

idn’t let him drink!” I repeatedly poked his chest.  

“Don’t blame this on me!”

“I’ll do what I want! Are you even gay?”

“Yes I am and I was hoping to get Jakes number until you came running along!”

“Well he shouldn’t even be drinking he's only 17!”

“Age is nothing but a number,”

“All look at Mr. Wise over here!” I pointed at him. He took a step closer to me with a threaten look on his face.

“Whoa whoa!” Zain pushed his way in between us. “You need to back off now!” he glared at Cade.

“Or what?” Cade shoved Zain causing him to trip but he caught himself.

“Oh hell no!” Zain shouted then threw his fist connecting with his nose. Blood stained his knuckles gushing out of Cades nose.

Zain smiled cockily at him before he was kicked in the stomach falling to the floor. Cade kicked him once in the side before Zain did some ninja thing tripping over Cade and straddled him. “You like this position don’t you, babe?” Cade smirked at Zain, even though he was in no position to be joking around.

“You know it is missing something, oh yeah this!” Zain repeatedly punched his face. I was standing on the side to shock to move. Zain always beat me up like that and I would curse at the bystanders watching, not helping. And here I am in the same position, frozen to my spot.

“Please, stop?” Cade whispered, snapping me back to my senses. I instantly pulled Zain back.

“Zain! Stop now!” Zain hesitated before he started to kick him again. “Zain please for me?” he fully stopped and looked at me. I saw the monster in his eyes fade away to guilt with a little anger still. Carefully I took a step back; I saw that look oh so many times.

“Nick?” Zain whispered, taking a step closer to me with his hands up. “I’m sorry,” the anger in his eyes faded and I could tell he was really sorry. Signing I ran up to him and gave him a big hug! “I'm sorry!” he whispered in my ear.

“It’s ok,” I smiled at him then pulled back looking at Cade. He was having hard time breathing with blood staining his clothes. I walked over to him and knelt beside him, “Are you ok? Do you want me to call anybody?”

“N-no. To embarrassing. Just call my mom and leave please?”

“Of course,” I stood up and went over to Jake. “Jake?” no answer. “Jakey?” I shock him. Again no answer. I slapped him right across the face as hard as I could.