Chapter 1

Hello everybody, thanks for reading my book. This is my first story, so if there any mistake please feel free to tell me cause im always glad to know. Thank you.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Mom, please, mom....." I said clutching to  a bag that have burger clip art on it. It's really inspired me to eat more burgers.
"I said no. And it means no." She said. "Fine then." I stop asking her and walk a step back.

Pulling out my 20 dollars bill, I showed her and walk to the cashier. "You should do that more often." I heard her said behind me then i turn around and make a 'no mouth'. My mom and my two other sisters chuckled and follow me to the cashier.

After shopping for our school supplies and buy tons of food, veges, breads, jam, cookies, chocolate, for another whole weeks cause it's sunday morning and we hardly ever go shopping on our own because usually our housekeeper as well as our cooker do it.

As soon as we got to the house I grab my school supplies and some grocery. Put it on the kitchen tabel then jump up the stairs to my room ready to lay on the soft cotton bed that's awaiting for me.

I throw the books on my desk and jump into my cold soft and cozy bed.

Oh and by the way I'm Bethany Ondrea. My older sister is Venessa. My younger sister is Phoebe. My dad names Ben Ondrea and mom is Kacey.

Our family have element powers. My dad has water element, mom has air element, Vens has water elements, Phoe has earth element and I have fire and ice elements and I guess because took after my parents more then my sister.

Its hard to control sometime because we live in a big city where the streets are always busy. Yes, we keep our power secret. And we do go to school and work.

I study in highschool. Vens in college and Phoe still in elementary school. Our parents own a big business company with their bestfriends which their children also become my bestfriends.

Ok, they are Panesil and Sandra Kourtney the twin but they look completely different, Natalie Cameron, Nila Chester, Damien Sabestien and Noah Kender. The two boy Damien and Noah are football players. They play for our school and Kyle, Damien's brother, Vens bestfriend, is the Captain.

Fenes and Mason, Noah's brother and sister and they are twins. Fenes, Mason, Kyle and Venes are bestfriends and study college together.

Fenes has water element, Mason has fire element and Kyle has earth element.

Yes our strangest bestfriends group have elements powers thats why we are friends. Pany has earth element, San has ice element, Nat fire element, Nila has air element, Damien has water element and Noah has fire element.

Well I'm the strangest one, my eyes change colors depends on my feeling and I can set my body on fire. We can change our outfits but only the color of the elements.

Like fire element, the colour are black, orange, red and yellow. Earth element are brown, black, green, dark green and gray. Water element are blue, dark blue, black, torquis and white. Air element are all light colour.

As always water and fire dont get along really well but Damien and Noah are different. They just bond. The same as me and them but sometimes we fight, argue and teaste each other because ice and fire, water and fire dont get along that much.

Since im both fire and ice and both element dont get along, sometime I have side effection.

Ok back to my room, me and Cody, my Australian Shepherd, cuddle on the bed. i pull out my phone and text Nat.

-:Beth:- Hey, I'm bored. Lets go somewhere.
-:Nat:- We're at the Mall, shopping. Wanna come?
-:Beth:- HOW DARE YOU! WAIT THERE I'LL GO NOW.

I kissed Cody goodbye and jump in to my black ferrari. Arrived in 5 minutes, i found them in a Calo Rino shop. There are only Nat and Nila. Where are the other.