Chapter 2

Edward Eastwood (picture)

I finally arrived in 10 minutes safe and sound and hungry. I parked my car then walk throught the big living room to the big great dinning room. Haha great job describing it. The dinning room is really big. But when I entered the dinning room, I completly frozen. Look at everyone. They all dressed up in dresses and suit. Everyone look at me. Why is this dinner difference from last week.

"Uhhhh hi?" I said awkwardly. Mom signal me about the dress, so I pull my hand to my right shoulder to the left then to my mid thighs and create a short red and orange flamey mixed with some icy blue dress. Then I walked to the tabel and sit in an empty seat next to Damien and Nat.

Ours parents sit on the other side of the table while we sit on the other and our siblings in the middle part.

"Why are you late?" San asked.

"Ohhh after I finished dress up I waited for mom dad and the sisters for 2 hours. But turn out that they think I'm here, so they get in the freakin limo and come here leave me to drive my car." I said.

"Where did you wait?" Nat asked.

"In the play room." I said and they burst out laughing.

"You waited in the play room? Mom is right leaving you behind." Damien said. I groaned and frost his glass of water. He gives it to Noah and said.

"Dude unfrost the water." Noah did as he told and put back where it is. Next to me. This time I boiled his water. He look at Noah and he said.

"I can't control her fire power dude sorry." Yes exactly. No one can control my fire element. Well except ours parents and they control it by telling me off. But when it comes to the point, I can burn the whole earth. Just kidding, who'd let me to.

"Hate you, Beth." He murmured and asked for another glass of water. The maid brought him the freakin glass of water we're continue to eat.

There are roast chicken, salad, spegatti, sandwiches, and much more. All my favorite.

After we ate the dinner, ours parents suggest us to challenge each other. Yes they ask us to use our power to fight each other and find the winner and they sit and watch us.

We got out to the garden and prepare ourselves mentally and physically. Well theres a huge place in garden in each of us house to train and challege each other. All of us changed into our fighting suit.

First of all Natalie Cameron vs Panesil Kourtney. Fire vs Earth.

Pany creates rock gloves and wear on her arms while Nat fire up her hair and hands. Then she throw fire balls to Pany but Pany protect her self well with rock sheild. Then she throw Nat some big rocks. Nat escape the first few rocks then she shots fire to it and the rocks broke into small pieces and fell to the grass. Nat blasts fire to Pany but she cover herself with thick rock. After 10 more minutes they end and no one win or lose.

After a lot of fighting between brothers and sisters bestfriends, it's my turn with Noah. The parents are the one who chose.

Ok this is a challeng, training, and a bit of a revenge. He beat me at my study!

I blast him with my ice power then he do the same things with me with his fire power. "Not so fast" he said and smirk. "Oh really? Then how about this?" I put my other hand to the ground and freeze his legs with my other hand still blasting him the ice. He look amaze then he pull his hand and try to melt the thick ice but i blocked him with my fire power. His fire can't get throught it then I heard a scream.

"Bethany, No!!" My mom shout.

My right eyes turns red and the left one turns blue. Suddenly I'm floating high in the air and my hair turn red and blue each threads. My right hand carry fire ball and the left one carry ice ball. A drop of tear streaming down my cheek and my mouth murmured the word help.

I feel pain all over my body. My head hurts like it's going to exploded. My eyes burn and freeze. My heart beats faster then ever and then I fall back to the ground and collapsed. Mason rushes and hold me. My eyes turn black and I can hear my mom said.

"This is the side effect when she using her fire and ice at the same time."

"She needs to rest. Get her back to the room." Pany's mom said.

"No she need more fire and ice. First we need fire elements to blast the fire to her body. Then after 15 minutes, the ice elements will do the same thing." Dad said.

They laid me on the ground then Mason, Noah and Nat do their best as dad said. I start to feel warm again and little better then before. 15 minutes later. I feel cold icy cold and it really comfortable for me. San, her mom and Damien's dad, using their ice power to heal me.

I get up in my room in the morning Cody is sleeping next to me. I feel better then ever now. Full of energy. I look at the clock and it's 7 o'clock. Monday again. School start at eight.

I get in the shower and switch between hot and cold water for 15 minutes. And get dress. I wear black t-shirt and blue jeans with dark brown boots. Then i jogged downstair to eat breakfast. Pancake.

"Feeling better?" Mom asked sitting next to me. I nodded and continue to eat.

"Where's my car?" I asked.

"I drove back here on Sunday since someone left it." Vens said.

"It was an accident." I said rolled my eyes.

After breakfast I drove to school and park at my usual spot. Well at our usual spots. I'm the last one to arrived. And the bestfriends wait for me at their cars. They are talking and some girls are flirting with Damien and Noah.

We are the popular squad in school. Well there's other one which our enemy. The girl on their squad are try na be either Damien or Noah girl friends, but they jealous of us because we are their bestfriends and always hang out with each other.

"Look, someone is still alive." Noah said smirking at me.

"I can kill you now." I said.

"Hey we saved your life." He said. I roll my eyes.

"Are you feeling better?" Pany asked. I nodded.

"We better go guys." San said. Shes the class president. And the best student in class or you can say school.

As we walk all eyes, gossips, girls squealing, and smiles all around us.

I walk in the middle then Noah, San, Nila on my other side are Damien, Nat and Pan.

As I pull out my phone to check any message and miss called since I hadn't checked since last night, someone bumped into me I'm  about to fall to the ground but Damien quickly grabs me.

"Oops, didn't see ya. Hey babe." Alexa said and put her hand on Noah's cheek. One of the other popular squad. Her squad girls laught. There are Sarah, Molly, Paul, Edward, Aiden and Alexa. Everyone in the hall are looking at us.

My eyes turns bloody red. Noah is first one to see then Damien and so as the other. Noah quickly turns to Alex.

"Look where you going Alex you nearly knock her down. And by the way I'm not your babe or anything." He said then pull my hand out to the field follow by the five bestfriends.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Since when did you care?" I said and smirk.

"You are my bestfriend. Of course I care." He said. Then I gave him a small laugh and turn around and pretend talk to Nat about something, because I can feel my eyes turn grey. Grey when I'm sad. He thinks of me as his bestfriend. I try to hide it but the girls noticed.

The bell rang and we get to class. I have Bio with Damien. The twins have History. Nat, Nila and Noah have Math.

I sit next to him them he whispered something. "Ive seen the grey eyes." Then my eyes widen.