Chapter 4

That car lights went off and we are waiting in the car quietly. All the car doors open revealing San, Nat, Pany, Nila, Noah and Damien walking toward my car.

Me and Cody get out of the car to meet them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked suprisingly.

"Well what are 'you' doing here?" Damien asked back.

"Umm just chillin out here with Cody." I said and give Cody more snack.

"What happened?" San asked.

"Is it that one or the new one." Nat asked. That one she means about me and noah. The girls know that.

"That one." The girls gasp and Damien smirk and Noah plays with cody.

"No no no not that one the other that one." Everybody gives each other a confuse look then Noah said.

"Her mom ignored her. Again." Everybody 'ohs' and nodded understanding.

"It's so quiet here. And I'm bored." Nila said.

"Wait what time is it?" I asked.

"Elementals time..." Pany said.

"No no what time is it and shouldn't the movie starting now?" I asked.

"No Beth, we cancelled it. We can't have fun when you couldn't." Nat said. Awww.

"Awww thanks all of you." I said and giggle then I walk to the cliff.

"Wanna have some fun?" I said and then jump off the cliff to the water and everyone gasp. Damien pull up the water and hold me, but I freeze it and slide throught it.

Nearly touch the water, I freeze the liquid beneath me and run to the shore. Then I freeze the river. Suddenly I heard San shouted.

"Beth, the water connected to the middle of the city and river doesn't freeze until the end of the years."

After I realized that the water continue to freeze even though I stop touching it. I use my fire to unfreeze it. Noah and Nat joined me and Damien blast hot water and  Nila blows hot air. The river back to normal. Then we sigh.

"Sorry guys. But that was fun anyway." We all laugh and get back up. Wait how can we get back up. It's a cliff.

Pany smile and build a stair out of some rocks around there.

"So what now?" Nila asked. After all of us got back up.

"Just hang out here." Nat pulls out her phone and sit on the edge of the cliff.

"Ok but not too long." San said and walks toward Noah.

I climb on my car and lay on one side the roof then Cody came and sleep on me.

"Hmmmm don't you think it's really relaxing and calm when we just laying out here and look at the star?" I talked to Cody, knowing silent is the answer. But no.

"Yeah I think so and we should probably do that more often." I look to my right and see Noah.

"I thought you're talking with San." I said and stroke Cody's fur.

"I did."

I smirked. And said. "I just want to go to somewhere with something or someone where nobody can interrupt and we can do whatever we want. Somewhere like that one." I said and point to the brightess star.

"You'll die." He said and smile. Ugh those smile.

"Whatever."

"Then what about your family and the heir."

"The heir, my sisters."

"Then what about Cody?"

"I'll bring him with me."

"Ahh I see, so you want to killed Cody."

"Noooo."

"Haha."

"Does anyone know how it's felt like when the most important person in your life ignore you? Especially that person is your mother." I said and sighed.

"Someone does understand it."

I close my eyes and smile then i feel someone eyes on me. I try to stay and close my eyes.

Suddenly my phone rings. Dad. I look at my watch and it's 8pm.

Everybody look at me and stay silent. "Put it on speaker." I do as Damien said.

"Hello? Dad?" I said hoping lecture from him.

"Where are you?" He said normally.

"On a cliff, at the outskirt?"

"You're not going to jump are you?"

We all try not to giggle.

"Haha hell no dad."

"You're going to throw Cody down?" He laughed and I quickly deny.

"What? no dad."

"When will you come back?"

"What time do you want me to?"

After a long pause he said.

"Ok be home at 9. Bye"

"Thanks dad bye."

We back to talk like before. Nila is asking Damien about Paul. San and Pany are talking about Mike and Hayes. Nat is talking on the phone with Dan.

It's so relaxing out here the cold air the nature smell.

"Do you think I don't notice your grey eyes and the pink eyes when we near each other?" He asked.

I look at him with wide eyes and it's changing between colors.  Purple, pink, grey and light grey. Light grey means i dont know what to say my head is blank.

"Ughhh. You know sometimes the eyes are just changing whatever they like." I said try to be innocent.

"Ohh yeah?" He replied sarcastically.

"Come on guys let grab a pizza." Thanks a lot San that come up with this, otherwise I have to be a fool.

Cody jumped off me so I can get in the car. We drove quietly to the nearest place and have a small party there.

I finished my third slices and drink my coke while Nila is paying for us. Good girl.

We got out and walk toward the car then drive ourselves back home.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise next chapter is gonna be exciting.