Chapter 6

Damien's standing there looking shock and scary. I narrowed my eyes at him and said "can't you see that he's so cute. Idiot." He snorted and said "you are the idiot one, idiot. Not everything cute is good."

"He's not attacking me." I said and shrugged. "Not yet. That thing is huge. It's probably a beast. Who knows. Now walk here slowly, Beth." He said and calm himself down a bit.

"He's not gonna bite Damien. And he's an effin wolf not beast. By the way if he do something I can protect myself. It's ok you can go and enjoy yourself at the party." I said.

"Well I have to pet him myself and see if I can trust you with him." He said and slowly carefully walk toward us. The wolf didn't show any reaction but he just sit still. The wolf is as tall as mind when he sits and literally his body is bigger than me.

Damien put his hand on the sweet wolf head and start to pet it. He let him pet easily and blink slowly once in a while. "This is really feel good. This is the most beautiful wolf I ever see. Well it's not like I ever see a real wolf before but I did see a lot on Google."

"Ok I think you can trust him now." I said and rolled my eyes. Damien nodded and start walking back into the house. I sit down on the grass and the wolf put it's head on my lap.

"Hey Damien, do me a favor." I called out. He sighed and groaned "What?" "Don't tell anybody about this. I think that it's not good for the wolf." He nodded again and continue to walk inside. "Hey wait, I'm not finished yet." I shouted. "What??" He hissed. "Did you see Edward in there?" After i asked the wolf tilted it head up to look at me and I put my arm around his neck and smile. "Wait a minute do you like him? Oh my God you like him. Look who's finally gonna have the first boyfriend ever?" He giggled and I quickly said "Hey I was just asking Damn it!" "Ok don't stay out here to long I don't want you to die yet." "Hey I thought you trust him." I furrowed my eyebrows "I do" he laughed and disappeared into the house.

I bend down to put my head on the wolfy head and smell it. It's actually smell good he smells like.... Edward. "Hey cutie, you know what you actually smell like Edward. You know him right? The cute guy with brown hair and he's like really really cute. He lives in this house and you can see that we are having a party inside."

The wolf rolled on it's back and looks at me. Awww this wolf is too cute. "No no it was an accident when I walked out of my school I bumped into him and I inhaled and I smell him. How would he feels if he knows this. He probably thinks that I'm a creep who go around and smell people. Imagine he's running around because he's afraid of me and there's me chasing behind him and having creepy face." The wolf leaned in more and his head touches my stomach and still looking at me.

"I wonder what your name is. I can't believe you even exist, you're like a giant wolves with huge body and paws and you're so friendly. I want to know if Edward knows about this. Well he probably do because this is his house and if there anymore of you're kind." I said and he still looking at me.

"Well i find it scary when you stare at me like this. What if you are aiming for the perfect spot to bite me or something." I said. He let out a groaned probably said like ewww no way I'm gonna eat you. You're too ugly. I chuckled at my own thought said.

"Well I hate to do this but I should probably go. Because I don't want my all mighty friends in there looking for me and come and see you." I kissed him on the head and he stands up and sit as I stand up and walk inside and waved goodbye at him.

The dance floor is full of people and the table that's full of foods is also full of people. I walked into the kitchen to find things to eat and see Daisy Waverly one of my old friends, but we're not that close. She's standing in one corner with a drink in her hand and talking to Noah.

"Hey Beth!" She said and smile as soon as she approaches me. "Hey. I was just going to grab something to eat and go." I said and grab a glass of soda that is the nearest thing and walk out. Have fun.

I walk to one corner and see boxes of pizza so I grabbed two slices and put it on top of each other then i walked to the bar table, sit on a stool and look around the dance floor. Nila is dancing with Paul. Yep. Sandra is too shy too talked to Mike so she's just gossiping about him with one of her friends. Pany is talking and laughing loudly with Hayes. Damien is dancing with Sarah.

Glance at the right side of me, I see Edward. He dressed as a Robin hood. Hot and sexy Robin Hood. His hair is messy, those perfect eyes and tonned body dim in the light that can make every single girl fall to the ground. He walks toward me with two drinks in his hands and a sexy smile on his face.

Suddenly Aiden appears out of the crowd and gets the drink from Edward's hand. Then he pulled him to a different direction and said. "Come on dude I want you to meet a girl." Aiden probably didn't see me other wise he would come and talk to me. Edward on the other hand look at me and I smile.

As soon as I finished the pizza and soda Nat grab me by my arm and pulled me to a table that has the other 5 and also Daisy is standing next Noah and Sarah is next to Damien. There are a lot of drinks on the table. Guess they're planning to get drunk.

"Come on guys Let's play spin the bottle." Nila said. Uhhhh ohh wine bottle started off with Daisy. Noah handed her the solo cup full of alcohol liquid and smile at each other. I snorted and laugh with the other. Next round Pany. She took 2 minutes to finish the what in the cup while Nat took no more than a minute. A few moments later Edward, Paul, Mike and Hayes joined us.

After rounds and rounds everybody had either two cups or three or four or even five. Except San only had one. The good one in the squad. Guess who has five cups? Noah. I only had three cups and Edward had four.

Everybody went to the dance floor and I have to finish this slice of pizza. As soon as I finished San pulled me in and we began to dance and laughing. After a while I when to the kitchen and grab something to eat. Boxes chicken nuggets on the counter. Yay.

I sit down on a stool and began eating then Edward comes and grab one from by box. "Hey." I said "Hey." "So how was the girl?" I asked and look at him. He sighed and answer "she's such a big fan of gossip. I don't even want to talk to her again. She even try to make out with me." I chuckled. "Probably she just drunk." We laughed and continue to eat. "Hey Edward do you know there's a wolf here? A big dark brown one?" I asked lower my voice. "Umm yeah I saw it once or twice long time ago." He said. "Well he's actually really friendly and cute and he's  really smells like-" Oops no don't tell him. He'll think that you're a creep. "He smells like what?" He asked curiously. "Ohh erm I forgot anyway don't worry about it" He nodded and i sigh of relief. That was close. "You know eating is like one of the best part about party." I said. "Of course." He said and slowly looks behind my back.

"What is it?" I asked then turn around. My eyes turned dark grey. Noah and Daisy is making out. It's a long one. I try to change my eyes back to dark brown which is my natural eyes color, but it's only turn light brown. Edward grabs my shoulders and face me toward him. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah of course. I began to stuff more nuggets in my mouth which make me feel a little better.

"Anyway. So Edward does your parents know about the giant wolf?" I asked. "Yeah they do and sometime they even feed him." He said and smile. "Ouuuu. So did you name him?" "Yeah his name is Red." "Wow awesome name." He chuckled and we talk about school and much more. And also he figured out that I never have a boyfriend or my first kiss before.

The slow songs came up. Wow I don't know there is also a slow song. Suddenly Edward pulled me up and dragged me to the dance floor.