Chapter 3

"Ohh it just umm I'm sad because my shoulder was hurt because of the bumped." I said.

"Tell that to yourself to make sure." He said and get distracted by Sarah, who sitting in front of him. Damn why does he always know everythings.

Mrs. Brown, our Bio teacher, handed us our exam papers. Yes another A+. I look at Damien's and he got the same. Then we high five and make Sarah jealous for fun.

"Hey don't touch my boyfriend." She said.

"Since when Damien has a girlfriend?" I said and giggle. Damien on the other hand laugh.

At the corner of my eyes, I feel like someone is starring at me. Turn around, see Edward. Edward Eastwood is staring at me. His blue icy cold eyes that feel so warm just peirce a hole throught me. Well the feeling is like a cute and sexy and hot popular guy is staring at you.

Feeling my eyes start turning into purple, I quickly give him a quick smile then turn back. It turn purple when I'm shy or embarrassed.

I try to control my purple eyes, Damien looks at me and say quietly. "What are the purple eyes about?" "Not now Damien." I said as quiet as I could.

"Mrs. Brown, Bethany is talking too much. I can't focus on anything." Sarah said. Everyone is looking at me. since when does she care this much about study.

"But Mrs. Brown-" I said unbelivable.

"Enought Ms. Ondrea. Detention after this class." She said. I do a 'great' gesture and Damien laugh sofly.

The class end then detention time. Her detention is different from the other. She will give us quizzes if we finished it correctly we can go.

Thanks detention anyway because this period I have a class with Pany and Noah so I don't have to face the grey eyes again.

Glanced at the window once a while I see Edward a couple of times. Then he disappeared. Weird.

The detention is 55 minutes but I only did the quizzes in half an hour. So she let me go knowing I'm not the type of the trouble maker.

I walk throught the quiet hall and glance at my watch still have 25 minutes till lunch. Gotta go check out the new books in library. Since the new books come every once month.

"Hello madam Fedora." I greeted the 50 years old librarian. She's a little plumb and she's really nice and kind.

"Oh hello my dear Bethany. Come come check out the new books." She gesture me to follow her to the door that lead us to another room that fill of books that just arrived.

"Oh do you have any new documentary? Because I'm in love with those." I kneel down to search a box next to the window.

"Yes dear. It's in the boxes in that corner." She pointed to a corner that has 3 big boxes. I walk to those boxes and start digging into it.

"Bethany, my dear?" Madame Fedora puts a hand on my shoulder. In her other hand is a hard cover book that maybe so old because of the art on it but the pages and cover look fine.

"Yes madam?" I said with a small smile.

"I wanted you to have this book, since I trust you to keep it good. This book is 4 hundreds years ago and this is the first and last edition. The old librarian just past it and always tell to keep a good care of it." She hands the book to me. I feel the cover with my thumb and read the title 'The true legend of werewolf.'  "You mean there's only one of this book?" I asked. "Not one but only a few and they are in good hands."

Sound interesting. "You can trust me in this madam. Thank you." I smile at her. She nodded and I continue searching.

we finally got lunch time. After 20 minutes of searching I finally found 3 books and it kept lock in my locker.