Chapter 7

He dragged me to the middle of the crowd and pulls me closer. Then he puts his arms around my waist and whispers "enjoy the moment, just relax, Beth." I relax into his arms and put my hands around his neck and let my head rest on his chest. Every touches feel so good and relaxing- omfg I'm starting to sound so sexual. Stop you little piece of pizza, shut up and enjoy the moment. I feel his chin rested on my head and I close my eyes.

The songs end and hip hop songs came up. I took a last sniff of his chest that reminded me of the wolf. Ok probably the wolf sneaks into his room everyday to take a shower and also uses his cologne. Lol nice theory. We let go of each other and I smiled at him and a hand out of the crowd pull me from him.

The person is Alexa. She pulls me to the mini bar in the house and started to ask me. "Do you like Edward?" Sound serious. I just shrugged and she continues to ask. "Did you two kissed yet?" I shook my head. "Anyway do you know the girl who made out with Noah?" I nodded. "Who's she?" I sighed and answer "she's one of my old friends. They probably just met a month or something. What do you want to do with her?" I narrowed my eyes to her. "What? I was just asking!! Well I do wanted to slap her. But anyway I'll move on and it will take a lot of time." She said and walked away. Yeah I do too.

Edward found me and ask "are you alright?" I smiled and nodded. "Who was that?" He asked curiously. "It's Alexa. She wanted to know Daisy, you know the girl who made out with Noah?" I answered and he nodded and said "come on, let's get something to drink." We walked to the table that they put cups of drinks on it then he brought me one of it. "Did you drive here on your own?" He asked. "No, I'm here with Nila." I said and we spotted her on one of the couch. She's drunk and have a drink in her hand sitting next to Paul laughing. "Well it seems like you probably have to drive her back home if you don't get drunk too." He said and chuckled.

----------------

"Uhhh Edward can you help me drop these drunk people off?" I can still hear San said even if my eyes closed and on the sofa with Nila, Pany, Nat, Damien. Daisy dropped Noah off at the house and who knows what they do after that. Sarah, Alex, Aiden and Paul are at home too thanks to Edward. We are the last people here begging to stay longer to finished the food and drinks.

I crawled off the sofa to the coffee table and grab a slice of pizza that left from the box, but Damien snatched it from my hand and put it in his mouth. I kicked his leg and turned to grab another cup of drink. Then a hand stop me "no no no that is enough Beth. Come on, we're taking you guys home." Edward said and pulled Damien and Nat from the sofa like they are cotton candy and San is struggling with Pany.

Edward and San put everybody at the back seat and there's not enough space for me. San wanted to drive since she didn't want to make sure we will make it home alive. Nat is sitting on Damien and drooling all over his shirt. Nila mumble about stuff to Pany while she passed out.  I sit in the passenger seat with Edward. On his laps. "Edward, do you like dog?" I randomly asked. "Yeah of course I do." He chuckled. "Hmmmm you know Ed I can understand dogs gestures and what it want to say. Oh and even the friendly cutie wolf in your backyard too" I loudly whispered the last part. "Oh and about the wolf red, that's what you called it, when it stared at me for like long enough to make me worry, I told him that it's like he was aiming for a best spot to bite me. And guess what it said? It said that ewww no way I'm gonna eat you. You're too ugly." I said. "Well I'm pretty sure that Red wants to kiss you so bad instead of bite." He said and we laughed. At that moment I passed out and drift to dream land.

-------------

The sound of my alarm clock filled the room, not to mention a tongue slid across my face. I groaned then touch the fury face of my dog. The clock ticked 12 pm times for lunch. Food food food. Wait! I didn't remember I set the alarm. Who did? Well do I care? Nope. I get out of bed and notice I'm only in my underwears. I care about this one who took off my clothes. I quickly jump into my bath room and pull out a pair of dark jeans and light blue sweater. Then run downstair, to the kitchen and found my family there. Great.

"Morning!" I said and they smiled at they then I sit down on a chair next to my mom.

"Hey I wanna asked who took off my clothes last night?" I asked.

"Mom asked me too. So unfortunate." Vans said. I rolled my eyes. "And who's the hot stuff that you comfortable enough to took of your clothes in front of him?"