Chapter 11

The sun leaking through my window makes me groan as I try to hide from it. I hear a soft chuckle beside me and then big arms wrap around me.
"Come here, my little vampire."
I laugh, burying my head in his chest.
"I don't wanna get up." I groan, rubbing his bare chest.
"That's not an option, baby. We can lay here ten more minutes."
I nod my head, listening to his too weird heartbeat.

I roll over into a cold bed and the shower running loudly. So much for being lazy today. My legs carry me to the kitchen, abundant with muffins and coffee. I moan, taking a bite of the warmth.
"You're a dork."
I turn around to face Zach, in his boxers and slippers.
"I'm your dork." I mumble through bites of muffin. He grabs my hips, swaying me back and forth. His lips are soft on my neck as he leaves a trail down my collarbone. I moan softly and he chuckles.
"That's mean." I mutter, turning my back to him. He sends a cold hand up my t-shirt, playing with my breast, lightly.
"St-stop. You're going to leave me."
I swat his hands away, reaching for another muffin.
"Leave you? Never baby."
His phone rings on the counter and I reach for it, answering in my professional voice.
"Zachary's office."
He reaches for the phone as I walk around the island.
"Could you give him the phone." A female spits. Who is she? I try to turn the screen on and look at the name and the phone is snatched from me. He looks annoyed and that's not normal for him. I roll my eyes, stomping out. He can just talk to his stupid little fling or whoever she is. I grab my bag, slipping on some boots. I can just go right on home since he's already occupied.
He walks in the bedroom, reaching for me. I smack his stupid hand and push past him.
"Danielle, what are you doing? You said you would stay the weekend." He mutters, following me.
"Ask her to stay." I spit back.
"Oh my god! You don't even know who it is."
"You seemed persistent in hiding it."
"Baby.."
He reaches for me and I back up again.
"I'm leaving. Have a great weekend."
"You might want to put some pants on..your ass is hanging out the back."
I blush from embarrassment, heading back to his bedroom. Way to go, Danielle. I can hear his footsteps behind me as I bend over to pick up my pants. He trails a finger between my legs, making me jump back up.
"Baby, don't go."
"Who is she?"
"A client. That's all."
I nod my head, staring at my feet. Maybe I'm overreacting a little. He wraps me in his arms, his erection poking my stomach.
"You have a problem." I mutter into his chest.
"I know, you think we got time?" I smile up at him, nodding my head as we climb back in bed. Maybe I can get a lazy day.