Pregnancy

I do not own these characters! They are owned by J.K. Rowling, I'm just writing a fan fiction because I'm a mahoosive Harry Potter fan!!!! 

I hope you like it!!!!

***

Sequel to In Ruins, so please read that before you read this or you may be a little bit confused.... 

***

Prologue

“Come on Hermione,” George cried with desperation, his hand enclosed around mine as I let out another scream of pain. I cringed, bending my back as I arched up off the white hospital bed. The blinking lights of the machine placed next to me measured two heartbeats where it was attached to my stomach. Squeezing my eyes shut, I blocked out the bustling nurses, pacing around my fragile, rounded body and George’s face as he leant over me his face filled with emotion as he waited.

As we waited.

I opened my eyes again, taking in the pale white walls of the hospital ward that I was being kept in, and the blood. There was blood everywhere, my blood.

Groaning loudly, I let my gaze flicker over to George’s face as he grinned down at me reassuringly with that lopsided smile of his.

“You can do it!” George motivated me positively as he compressed his grip on my hand persuading me to do push again, harder. Doubling up, I was violently sick in a bucket that a nurse was holding by my bedside before collapsing back into the pillows and beginning to push again.

A sound of pleasure reached my ears as I heard a loud wailing noise come from the foot of the bed. A smile flickered across my lips as I fell backwards and let my eyes close fully.

I quickly slipped into a deep, well-deserved sleep.

“She’s waking up.” A hissed whisper came from my left hand side. My eyes slowly flickered open and I spotted George sat before me on the side of the bed. In his arms lay a small child, wrapped up in a soft white blanket. He looked so happy as he gazed down into the eyes of his newborn child; I just know that he is going to be a great father.

Shifting slightly, I smiled up at George as he turned to face me. The grin on his face was just amazing; it couldn’t be described by words.

He slid further up the bed and planted a kiss on my forehead before placing the child in my arms, “This is Serena.” He informed me and I stroked her head slowly.  She looked beautiful with her squashed up face as she tried not to cry. She looked so… Serene.

Suddenly, her eyes blinked open and I gasped when I saw the misty grey eyes that stared up at me. They were his eyes.

“Congratulations on twins.” Turning quickly, I saw the midwife stood in the doorway and in her arms was another child. “He’s a boy. Do you have any names in mind?” She inquired as she lowered our second child into George’s arms.

“Seth, he’s called Seth.” George voiced before lying back on the bed and tucking one arm around me as we both held our children and each other. I don’t think I’ve ever been more relaxed. 

***

So a tad bit short and a bit erm.... confusing maybe? But hey!! First chapter up!! And I decided (as I doubt all my chapters will be as long as In Ruins) I'll be updating every 2 DAYS!! That's right :) Coz I love you!!! 

Oh and I couldn't choose between Serena or Seth so I chose both :D Yes, I'm greedy ;)