Return To Hogwarts

(her new book is aaaamazing!!!!)

***

Seth's Point Of View:

I looked out of the window as Serena moved away, closer to the door obviously keeping an eye out for the others, they were meant to meet us on the station but have obviously gotten delayed somehow. 

My reflection stared back at me, judging me like so many other people did. They thought I was like him, that I would betray everyone as soon as their backs were turned, only my Mother and her friends saw him as anything other than a traitor. The other wizards had warmed up to him, that's true, but they still held some suspicion of him. He had to watch his step. 

I had his hair, the same blond locks but I didn't flatten mine, I let them bounce out in all their curlyness, like my Mother and sisters. My eyes though, they weren't Mother's or Father's, they were unique to me; a soft blue that seemed to go well with my pale hair and they were greatly fawned over by girls of all ages. 

The door clattered open behind me, breaking my concentration and I turned to see a boy with curly blond hair and green eyes appeared in the doorway, beside him stood a small girl with long ginger hair and bright green eyes.

"There you two are." The boy said walking into the compartment.

My sister Serena scrambled to her feet and ran towards him, before jumping into his arms. He caught her easily and spun her around as if she was as light as a feather.

"I've missed you so much Teddy." Serena squealed.

Squeezing her arms tighter around his neck, she pressed a kiss onto his left cheek. He lowered her back down to the floor and she bounced away from him before turning to the little girl.

"How are you Lxia?" She asked.

"I'm so excited!" Lxia cried with happiness, jumping up and down as she reached out for Serena. Serena dragged Lxia into her arms and led her over to the seat.

They sat down, side by side, and began to gossip about something stupid. Teddy took the seat next to me.

"So what house do you want to be in?" Teddy asked me curiously.

I quickly ran through everything I have been told about the houses in my mind: Gryffindor, home of the brave, daring and chivalrous; Hufflepuff, for the hard-workers, patient and loyal; Ravenclaw, who values intelligence, knowledge and wit; and Slytherin, for those that are ambitious, cunning and resourceful.

"I want to be in Gryffindor!" I declared, raising my wand like a sword before me making Teddy laugh at my innocence.

Teddy was already in Gryffindor as he was a year older than Serena, Lxia and I and had been telling us constant stories during the summer holidays about everything he got up to at school.

As much as I hated to admit it, Teddy was my role model. I looked up to him to show me how to act and I always did everything he said, no matter what trouble it got me into (which was usually a lot).

"You're never going to be a Gryffindor Seth," Teddy taunted, "I know what you did last week; you stole all of Serena's sweets and then blamed it on Rusco."

I hung my head bashfully, refusing to meet Teddy's eyes.

It was true that I had taken Serena's sweets, but I hadn't blamed it on Rusco she had! She doesn't even like Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans; she refuses to eat them until Mum throws them out.

"You're going to be in Slytherin!" Teddy continued, poking me in the stomach.

"I'm not." I complained.