Dramione!

Recount: 

“I chose wrong.” I muttered before bringing my lips crashing to his. 

***

Hermione's Point Of View: 

I held his hand softly in mine, his other arm wrapped around my shoulders while we sat there in the pouring rain. I don't remember ever being happier to see the rain, it was like it was washing away all the bad memories, all the troubles, of the last few years and when the sun came out I would be starting a new plate. Hopefully one with Draco on it. 

I now see that I was stupid to let Drake go because he really does love me, he loves me more than George ever could and ever will.

Drake will always be there for me, even if I push him away because nothing that I could do could be harder than the last few months that he has had to endure without me and our children and for that I feel sorry for him. 

But that shows me that he loves me because despite everything he still didn't give up hope and for that I am grateful because if he had I wouldn't have gotten him back. 

It was as we sat there in the rain that had soaked us to the bones that I realised after this day everything was going back to what it had been before; I had my Drake back and we had the children. 

Except we didn't. 

"Drake, we need to go talk to George." I sighed as I slowly clambered to my feet. I held out a hand to pull him up also and he took it reluctantly. 

"Why do we need to go see that oaf?" Draco groaned, taking my hand in his and holding it there as we made our way down the street, our hands intertwined. 

I slapped him on the shoulder indignantly; he may hate the guy but that did not give him a right to insult him so. 

"Draco!" I sighed, "Our children are still at the house that George and I shared, so if you wish to see you children again we shall need to go and collect them." I explained simply. 

A look came over Draco's face. A look of territoral, paternal insincts that made me feel warm inside; although he didn't know our children as I did he still loved them so. I stepped forwards and dropped a kiss upon his lips before sliding away, smiling slightly at the new look that crossed his face; a look of pure hunger. 

Tugging his hand, I dragged him into the nearest bus shelter where we only had to wait momentarily before the bus drew up in front of us. 

Drake payed the bus driver with the leftover money from our cinema trip and we both took a seat at the back of the bus. I found it funny how Drake seemed unable to let go of me; some part of his body was always touching mine as is he felt unsure whether I had really chosen to come back to him. 

It made me smile at the simple sign of affection. 

Wrapping my arms around him, I dropped another kiss on his lips and he pulled me towards him, not caring that we were on a bus as he drew me onto his lap. 

A giggle escaped from my lips and I felt like I was back at Hogwarts again, it seemed like a time so distant but he had taken me back so easily. 

The bus drew to a stop and I dragged Drake off, leading us down the street to my house. Looking up, I could see the lights on so I knew that George was home.

I wondered how he would take it, knowing that I had chosen Drake and I wondered if he'd feel like I had only come to rub it in his face. Then there was the pain that I knew he would feel when I would have to announce that we were taking Serena and Seth. I would feel terrible having to tell that to him but it had to be done and I would rather I do it than Drake. He might accept it if it comes from me.