The Fight

FRIDAY APRIL,19TH
I lay in bed restless thinking about what Julian had said to me... He could fix that? What did he mean? I have so many questions... But first to answer the ones in my textbook n=15 X=28. And done. Well that was easy. Sure I'm smart I have to be...
The doorbell rings
"Savannah it's for you!" Tyson yelled loudly.
"Be there in a minute!" I put all my stuff away and shove it in my closet. I tip toed down the stairs until I saw Malia
"Malia!" I said as I hugged her me and her are best friends. I looked into the mirror and I stared. My brown curly hair tucked to the side. My black shirt just fighting tightly around my waist. My black leggings tucked into my high top runners.
Am I ready for this?
Should I be taking Malia with me?
What if Tyson finds out?
So many questions and such little time...
Malia and I snuck out of the house while Tyson was gearing up for his big game.
I looked at Malia once more time before we "leave"  Her big smile really lights up a room. Her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her red top and her jet black leggings and her runners she is my best friend and I'm glad she's here with me.
We walked towards an abandoned building with the lights on.
"Savannah... I think this is it." She whispered.
"I think so too." I replied in a whisper.
We searched the perimeter and we found a door. I leaned to it and put my ear against it. It definitely was NOT abandoned.
Was I scared? Hell no. I've been through this so many times I'm actually quite bored... I gently ply the door open and run to cover. I peaked over. It was Tyson... He followed us.
"Hey." He said.
"I WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! YOU COULD GET KILLED ME AND MOM COULD LOSE YOU ARE YOU INSANE?!" I felt my heart drop. I could see he looked confused. He's 21 he should not be here. He should be piled under homework or texting his friends there is a reason dad taught me and not him.
*my dad died a hero, he saved a baby from an abusive son of a b***ch*
I asked him  one thing and only one thing "Do you know how to fight? If not go home."