Sticks And Stones...

"Yes. Dad taught me everything he told me not to tell you... I'm sorry," he looked at me. " I should have told you I should have been there fighting with you the whole time." He said empathetically.
My heart dropped. That was the first time he talked to me in years.
"We have to fight him," I pointed to a semi-bald guy mid 40's wearing a red poker jacket." I've been listening to them talking and they're selling black market. They want to sell marijuana." Malia had a disgusted tone in her voice. Me and Tyson sneaked up behind the main man. Tyson covered his moth with a rag and I sacked him. At his desk he had a picture of two girls one looked like she was 12 and the other 11. "Alyssa And Ariyana My 2 Angels" I read to myself.
Malia tied him to a chair and we waited for him to regain conscience.
He opened his eye's halfway and I grabbed a chair.
"So black market eh,"
"Pshhh," he scoffed. "What are you 3 high schoolers looking for fun? Go run along home and untie me."
"Oh I don't think that that is going to be happing any, time soon." Malia took the reigns she ran this show now.
"What do you want? Money?"
"We want answers." Tyson declared
"What are you doing with a riffle on your desk and phoning black markets, saying ' oh I have a child, 18000 dollars 8 years old and hard working'" he had a mocking tone in his voice.
He circled around the man arms crossed.
"What's it to you?" He's stubborn.
"Where's the child." I had a straight face. This was getting interesting.
"If I tell you, would you let me go?"
"Maybe"
"1892, 79th street Hudson corner. Now untie me."
" oh WE won't the police will."
I signalled to Malia and she grabbed her phone and made the call.
We left him tied and fled right after. We stood around the street and watched the police cars come. One by one sirens blaring loudly.
                      We walked home.