Saturday, Yay

Saturday April,20th
We walked home in an awkward silence that lasted about 3 minutes.
"Why didn't you tell me..." I asked still wondering. Did he think that I was to "young"? That I couldn't handle it? I'm more mature than he is.
"Im sorry." He said.
"Vannah maybe we," she paused for a moment "should let him join us..." She said.
"Yeah." I responded still wondering why.
He opened the door to our house and I asked Malia if she wanted to stay over, she looked at Tyson as if she was asking.
"Sure she can stay if she wants to."
"Thanks." I said happily I think I was more happy than she was... It was about 1am and we just flopped on the bed.
Later...
My eyes flutters open and Malia was still asleep. I looked at the alarm clock and it was 11 am. I let her sleep for a bit. I changed my clothes and shuffled downstairs.
I can make pancakes, waffles,omelet's or toast.
I chose pancakes, and some bacon that I found in the freezer.
I heard footsteps coming down the rails it must be my mom.
"Sweetie what are you doing up?" She said while rummaging some stuff for work.
"Mom it is 11..." I replied. She had a shocked sorta panicky look on her face and I heard the pancake pop. I heard a faint,oh god.
"Late?"
"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry that you have a mother like me." Her face dropped, and so did my heart.
" MOM! You are perfect! Don't you ever think that way again!" I squeezed her tightly.
She smiled and sighed.
"I love you sweetie." I want to hug her and never let her go.
"I love you too."
She left for work. Tyson woke up and jerked his hair around, yawning. He took the milk out of the fridge and drank some.
"Tyson. I have to ask you..." I paused for about a minute."do you know how daddy died?"