Chapter 9 ?

When I came to i was tied up. I tried wiggling out but it was no use. I heard footsteps. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body.
The door opened.
"Savannah... Im so sorry..." I opened my eyes. It was a large man. He was muscular and had hair. He looked like he was in his 40's. He had on a white t-shirt and jeans with abrocombie shoes.
"Who are you?" Shit. Now he knows Im awake.
His eyes opened. He had a knife. Who is he?
" Im your dad..." He's crazy.
"Then untie me!"
He did.
That idiot. I kicked his side which caused him to tumble over and make a loud groan.
"What was that for!?" He screamed. A tear escaped my eye.
"If you are my dad then" I kicked him again but this time without any force, " why did you leave us?!" I said. My voice was wobbly. My throat burned.
I hated him.
"I left for your own safety." He said weakly.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means someone wanted to hurt Me, Tyson, your mom, and..." He paused,"you."
"But then why are you back?"
"They died and I want to know why. I think you can help me". I replied "why me why do you think I can help you".
"Don't get mad..." He paused, "Tyson told me. He told me that you fight at night. He told me your strong and sneaky. He told me everything don't get mad at him if any-"
"Shut up already! I'm not mad okay? Just... Disappointed." And I was I trusted Tyson and he told.
He hugged me. His warm embrace felt so familiar it was like I was meant to be there. He really was my dad....
But now what?
------------------------------
Should I continue?