Chapter 6: The Gold Wedding

Elya was nervous for the next minutes, hours, days, and years, she will live her life as Lady Lannister. She's a bit sad because this will be the last time she will wear her maiden's cloak with their house sigil, a direwolf.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Jaime was feeling calm, and excited for the next minutes, hours, days, and years, he will be a married man. When he joined the kingsguard he gave up all this, he was not allowed to marry or inherit lands. Jaime was fixing his hair when someone called telling the ceremony will start. He went to the throne room where they will get married and stood there while he waited for his bride.

When Elya entered the throne room and started to walk the aisle with her father. The Septon spoke. You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection. Her father removed her maiden's cloak and Jaime removed his and draped it over her.

She turned and felt the heavy cloak rest on her shoulders. She faced the High Septon and glanced down at the red and gold Lannister cloak. She never thought she would see the day she was cloaked in Lannister red.
The High Septon said. Your Grace, Your Grace, my lords, my ladies. We stand here in the sight of the gods and men to witness the union of man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul. Now and forever. Face one another, join hands, and repeat my words. Elya turned to Jaime and he took her hands gently in his own. She felt warmth in her left hand and looked down. She turned her gaze back to him and he was smiling kindly at her.

Elya said, "Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. I am his and he is mine, from this day until the end of my days." She had heard Jaime say, "Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. I am hers and she is mine, from this day until the end of my days," in unison with her.

"Seal your love with a kiss." The High Septon commanded. Elya hadn't even thought to worry about the kiss, for she had forgotten entirely about it. Jaime's eye met hers and she saw how he became nervous . She saw his jaw clench for a moment before he leaned in.

With this kiss I pledge my love..

It was a mere peck; she had been expecting more. "Give her a real kiss Kingslayer!" King Robert yelled from below. Jaime stared at him hard but the king insisted and had half of court chanting for another kiss. Jaime looked at her nervously before he claimed her lips and held her face in his hands. His lips moved against hers and she gasped, taken away by his forwardness. His tongue slipped into her mouth as she parted her lips and she met it with her own. It felt like she had been shocked. Amidst the hoots and whistles, Jaime pulled away and just stared at her, a confused expression on his face. He felt it too.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
There were plenty of foods on their table and all of then were tasty. The crowd cheered for another kiss, which only made her father more uncomfortable. Jaime leaned in and kissed her again, Jaime was drunk enough to slur the words he says. Let's go now, I won't have other men rip that dress off of you, especially the fat king. Jaime stood up and pulled her with him, people were either too drunk or well entetained to notice their absence.

When they reached Jaime's chambers, now theirs. When the door was closed and locked, Jaime immediately removed his tunic and breeches until he was just wearing his small clothes, while Elya was still struggling to get out of the dress. Let me help you with that. Jaime's skin was soft and warm on her bare back, then he turned her around and smashed his lips onto her lips. Slowly at first, then it became desperate. Tugging at whatever clothes that was left on each other, they fell on the bed with Elya atop Jaime, Jaime rolled them so now he's pinning Elya down to the bed. And they did it.

She watched Jaime sleep while tracing circles on his abdomen to his chest. She had noticed how beautiful his body was, he had hard muscles on his abdomen area, and his chest was toned. He had a perfectly built body showing how much of a knight he was. He may be one of those people where the gods literally stopped what they were doing and focused on this beautiful creation. She watched him until sleep took her.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
The next morning, Jaime insisted that they stay in their chambers and continue their "baby-making session", who was she to deny her lord husband's demand of having an heir, or she just put it that way to not look like a whore. Jaime took her with any position he desired, they explored each other's bodies, it's likes and dislikes. They thought they know the meaning of tired, but after a long session of coitus, their bodies doesn't want to move a bit.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
It was already lunch time when they left their chambers and they were informed that they will dine with the royal family along with her family.

When they arrived, the king was already drunk. They were seated next to the the queen, because apparently, Tommen and Myrcella were done eating and they still have their lessons with Maester Pycelle, while Arya has her water-dancing lessons with Syrio.

They were eating silently when the king chose to break the silence and spoke. How was the bedding? Tell me girl, was he good? A flash of anger can be seen in Jaime's eyes and his jaw was clenched, the king crossed a line there. Her father's gaze was also bothering her, she knows that he is still mad. Sansa almost giggled but Elya glared at her, she also saw the queen glare at Jaime. Perhaps I will have a little cousin sooner than I thought. The crowned prince did not help at all, it angered her father and Jaime more. Jaime was outraged by such comments by the king and prince. Pardon me your grace, but my lady doesn't want to talk about those kind of topics. Jaime said through gritted teeth, his jaw was still clenched. Your lady? Or you? Don't be such a prude kingslayer, are you frightened that she will tell that you were far less than good? A drunk King Robert sure knows how to get into Jaime's skin. Jaime couldn't take it anymore, he smashed his knife down to the wooden table and left it there. His action somehow frightened everyone in the room except Ned, and Robert. Are you mad that I chose to discuss your sex life in public or is it because I called you Kingslayer? Robert was still mocking Jaime. I killed the mad king, a far more efficient king than you are. His only flaws were his obsession with fire and that he lost his sanity. You are all right. I killed a king before, so who says I can't kill another? I may now be a lord but my skill with a sword will always be better than any of your knights left, I still am the best in all of the seven kingdoms. I guarded you while you dishonored my sister and slept with whores, I did not say anything but instead I stood there and did my duty because I was bounded with those bloody vows. Dishonor my lady wife in public again and I will end your days as the king. Jaime said. Are you threatening your king? Robert almost shouted but everyone in the room heard the obvious fear in his voice. Threatening? I was merely warning you, your grace. Jaime then threw his knife towards the king's direction and it landed an inch beside Robert's neck, and in that moment, Robert was truly scared, although he had a dozen of kingsguards, Jaime was his best guard and knight and he was also a Lannister. If he dies, Tywin and his allies will rebel against him, and his kingdom will fall. My apologies Lord Jaime, Lady Elya. I wish we can forget this misunderstanding for the good of our houses. Jaime's expression changed from anger to blank, and he wore that cocky smile and said. I can't deny a king's wish now, can I? Ned, Sansa, Joffrey, Cersei, and even Elya herself was surprised at Jaime's attitude towards the king. We should be resting now, last night was very tiring. I had gotten no sleep due to some..things. Excuse us, your grace. Elya said, and Robert nodded. Both Elya and Jaime stood up, curtsied, and left.