Chapter 11: The Battle in the West

Robb's men were now on the Golden Tooth, each day they are getting nearer to Lannisport and Casterly Rock. Their plan was to lure Jaime out of Casterly Rock and when that happens, Robb, Roose, and Lady Catelyn will go in the Rock secretly and rescue the 3 remaining Stark girls. Aye your grace, we heard that your lady sister,Lady Elyanna, is heavy with child, no doubt the Kingslayer will stay behind the Rock and send one of his bannermen to lead his army. Said one of his men. I thought that his prick was only for his sister. Said Theon. But with a lady wife such as the Lady Elyanna, No doubt the Kingslayer liked to use his prick to her, who wouldn't? Jested the other, Robb could not take any more insult towards his sister and so he said, Nobody will speak to my sister like that! Do I need to make myself clear? All his men shook their heads and left the tent. They will be at Lannisport in a fortnight.

The young wolf marches at Golden Tooth.

Someone sent a raven, and Jaime knows who sent it. Walder Frey. Robb Stark broke another promise to Walder Frey angering the old twat even more. Jaime knows that the young wolf's army will attack Lannisport within a fortnight, and his Elya will have their babe any day now.

Sansa will love to be reunited with her mother and brother, but she does not want to leave Ser Jaime. Sansa knows that if Ser Jaime's army loses, her brother will kill him, Sansa tried to push those thoughts away but they keep on coming back. Arya wanted to stay longer because of her trainings with Ser Jaime, Ser Rafael, and Podrick. She looked up to Ser Jaime because he is such a great knight and sword fighter, she wished that she would one day be as good as him. Arya does not want to leave her sister, Elya and the unborn babe, she would like to see what it's gender will be and what it will look like.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A fortnight passes and Robb Stark and his army attacks Lannisport, the gates to Casterly Rock opened and he saw how Ser Jaime wore a black and red armor with a lion on each shoulders. He saw him hack 10 men and more before he snap out of his thoughts and sneaked in the castle. A great number of Robb Stark's men are dying, they were outnumbered. He sent 18,000 men to their deaths or imprisonment.

Jaime shouted orders at his men and little did he know that Elya was screaming in pain because their unborn babe decided to come into the world. On the other hand, Robb, Lady Catelyn, and Roose had no idea that Casterly Rock was humongous and that it's main castle is all the way atop the rock. Having no horses made it harder to reach the main castle, when they reached it, the battle was already over and the Lannisters won. The battle took approximately 6 hours, the northmen put up a good fight. When the three northerners reached Jaime and Elya's chambers, they were surprised to hear a baby's cry. There were 2 guards guarding the door and Robb took them down easily, they barged in the door and Arya was holding the hilt of her sword, needle, while Sansa was wiping Elya's damp brow. The three girls, the nurses, and the maester were surprised to see them. Mother! Arya exclaimed, I missed you mother..Robb I have gotten better with a sword thanks to Ser Jaime. She said cheekily, but Robb pushed her aside and took the babe from Elya's arms, Elya was too weak to stop her brother, all she can do is shout at him, Robb please give me back my son. Robb please.. But instead of giving the babe back to it's mother, Robb held a dagger at the sleeping babe's neck and said, The boy is a Lannister, he must be killed, the Lannisters will only use it against us, I'm so sorry sister. Arya drew her sword and pointed it at Robb and said, Robb please he is our nephew, he may be a Lannister but he is also a Stark. Give him back to Elya Robb. And Sansa spoke, Robb, Arya is right the babe is innocent, look at his sweet handsome face. Roose shoved Arya away from Robb. Robb was distracted in readying his dagger at the babe's throat and did not notice how Roose drew his own dagger and held it at his throat. Give me Lord Jaime's babe, Robb Stark. Robb gave the babe to Roose who gave the babe back to Elya. Guards! Take him. Said Roose pointing towards Robb. Catelyn tried to help Robb escape only to be stopped by Roose, when a red cloak spoke, Don't worry Lady Stark, Lord Jaime does not want your son harmed. Then they took Robb, Catelyn slapped Roose and said, You betrayed us for gold?! How could you? She slapped him again until he spoke, I wouldn't let him harm the small babe. That's when Elya turned to them and talked, Lord Bolton, thank you for saving my son's life. Joy will accompany you to your chambers. When Roose and Joy left Elya continued, Sansa, Arya thank you for what you did but can I speak with mother...privately. The maester, nurses, and both Sansa and Arya left leaving Elya and Catelyn alone. Mother, I can't believe that you will let Robb kill my son, your own blood. Just because he is a Lannister and he looks like one does not mean that he is not your family. He is your first grandson. How can you let Robb do that to him. I thought you will be more...accepting. Catelyn couldn't answer her daughter because she knew her daughter is right. I'm sorry Elya, but your lord husband's family is responsible for your father's death, and your son, he is one of them. They deserved someone from their family to die. Elya wants to slap her mother righg now, her mother is selfish and now she knows why Jon is afraid of her. Guards! Take my mother to the dungeons, keep her away from Robb..Mother, what do you think I will feel if Robb did kill him, 5 minutes living and his uncle and grandmother already wanted him dead. She cried and cried until someone opened the door. It was Jaime. Jaime, I thought you promised me that you will stay, why did you gallop off and lead your army? Jaime grinned at her and said, I'm here now...may I see him? She showed the sleeping babe to him and Jaime seemed to know what her next question will be, Arya would not stop talking. He is beautiful. As if knowing his father was already there, the babe opened his eyes. Golden hair and green eyes, he needs a Lannister name don't you think, my love? Jaime nodded. Willem, Willem Lannister. Elya kissed her boy and said, Willem it is..he looks so much like you, I did not think Lannister blood is stronger than the Starks, but now I do. She need not inform him of what happened earlier for she knows Arya already told Jaime what her brother did. Jaime will soon pay a visit to the young wolf and he is looking forward to choke the life out of him.

Willem Lannister.