2: F boys are lame boys

•Luis•

•Luis•

As I finally got home I was greeted with music. My mom must be in the kitchen, Every time she's cooking she's always blasting Latin music.

"Luis!? ¿Eres tú?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Sí, mamá." I answer.

I walked in the kitchen and gave her the box of baking soda. You're probably wondering why she needed a box of baking soda. Well when we were moving in my sister put all the food in the fridge but like a dummy she forgot to plug in it in the wall. So we had to throw out half of the food and the baking soda eliminates the odor.

"¡Gracias, mi amor!"

"De nada," I watched as she stirred a pot of what looked like Asopao de pollo, which was one of my favorite Puerto Rican meals. She tasted the food with the wooden spoon then put some more seasoning into the pot. Once she finished stirring she held the spoon to my mouth. I gladly accepted and let savory flavors explode in my mouth. My mom knew how to put her foot in her cooking

"¿Es bueno?" She asked

"Perfecto." I respond and she kissed both of my cheeks.

"¡Mamá¡ I'm 17." I complain.

"Oh hush, you're not too old to be babied." She rolled her eyes. "Now grab a bowl I didn't make this food for nothing."

After dinner I took a shower and laid up in bed for a while. My brother Andre came in throwing his phone on his bed. We share a room while our sister has her own. As he was rummaging through his drawer his phone was blowing up.

"Hey, could you get that for me." He asked.

I picked up his phone to see 6 different girls texting his phone. Damn, how my 14 year old brother got more hoes than me, I need to step up my game.

"Damn, Dre you been busy."

"I know," he chuckled, "and I'm bout to start highshool tomorrow so you already know I'm bout to get all the girls. Maybe if I'm lucky I can snag me a upperclassman."

I just laughed at my younger brother's ways. I was the same way when I was his age. Hell, now that I think about it I still kinda act the same.

"You ready for school tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I guess so," I shrug my shoulders. "If I wasn't forced to go, I would just skip."

"Yeah sucks for you bro." He says before leaving to take a shower.

After a couple of minutes my eyelids became droopy and I let myself fall into a deep slumber.

••••••••••

When I entered through the school doors mostly everyone was looking at me. The girls were giving me lustful looks while others were just staring. Damn, I forgot how annoying people are in school. I would've skipped but my parole officer wouldn't allow it. That's right you heard correct, I have a parole officer. After I got out of juvie they put me on probation. I'm not proud of how stuff went down and if I could go back in time I would do a few things differently. It is, what is I guess. I would get into the all details but it's a lot.