5: When it rains, it pours

•Luis•

•Luis•

Five minutes in a car with Nadia and surprisingly I don't throw myself out the window.

So far we've been jamming out to the music on the radio, she's really not that bad.

A Cardi B song then comes on and she lights up in excitement, like a kid on Christmas morning.

"This is my song!!!!" She screams.

She turns up the radio and sings every lyric.

I never really realized how gorgeous Nadia is. Her usually wavy hair was straightened and styled and her hazel eyes shimmered because of the light. The only thing I didn't like was how much makeup she had on. Don't get me wrong she's pretty and all but I prefer girls that rock a more natural look.

If only her personality matched her looks.

I continue to observe her until she catches me staring.

She smiles then makes a silly face before turning back to the road.

I find myself laughing at her actions, which kinda surprises me

She's just full of surprises today.

Keeping her eyes on the road she says, "so how are you liking our cozy little town."

"It's ight, Springville is nothing like Chicago."

She quietly nodded her head then turned back to the road.

"I've always wanted to live there," she says.

No you wouldn't.

"It's okay, there's really nothing too special about it."

This town surely is different than back home, I'm not complaining tho it's definitely an upgrade. Before we moved to this town the environment was very different, we stayed on the poorer part of town. The townhouses and apartment complexes were small and ran down, there was always gang related drama and don't even get me started on the schools.