7: Trick or Treat (part 1)

•Kiyah•

•Kiyah•

I walk out of my last class of the day ready to walk out to the senior parking lot. As I walk down the school's hall I notice Nadia and Luis talking. She was leaning against the wall while he was facing her with his back towards me. Obviously he didn't see me but Nadia sure as hell did. She gave me a sly look then whispered something in his ear before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

I roll eyes and keep walking.

As I'm about to exit out the school's double doors I hear someone yell my name.

I turn back around to see Luis jogging towards me.

I scoff to myself, "Yes?"

As much as I hated to admit it he looked nice today. He wore ripped black jeans, white shirt and shoes, and a denim jacket. He even looked like he got a haircut and he had a little more facial hair than usual which only made him more attractive.

"I saw you and I just wanted to say hey, but since you're leaving I guess I should be saying bye-"

He stops probably realizing how awkward he just sounded.

"Um so are you going to that Halloween party? I heard it's going to be a lot of people there. Even though it's been 2 months I still don't know a lot of people here and-"

I smile at how flustered he looked while rambling. I cut him off, "I'll be there, I'm going as Chucky so look for me in a orange wig."

"Oh shit we have to dress up!?"

"Well it is a costume party. That's kinda the whole point."

"Maybe I should be the bride of chucky," he jokes.

I find myself grinning at the thought of how ridiculous he would look. "You in a dress? I'd love to see that."

Just then his eyes light up, "Could you help me? Can you take me to the spirt store? I'll pay for gas too."

I mean I still need to grab some stuff for my costume and plus that's free gas money so it's a win win.

"Sure, come on." I say walking out the school to my car.