Chapter 4

The next day I was suffering from high fever because of not wearing my sweater the previous night. U know what my friend started  laughing looking at me. I was wondering why this girl has started behaving like a psycho from the day we got arrested. I couldn't take myself to the doctor,but...I took her to the doctor. When I went to the doctor,the doctor did all the test possible to know what was her problem. But, even after taking all those tests he couldn't find out what was her problem. Then I took her to the psychiatrist , the doctor thought that she was mentally disturbed. So, he told me to take her to the park near by. As per the words of the doctor, I took her to the park. In the park , we were able to find peace and silence. We could deeply notice the chirping of birds flying over the horizon. The beautiful sunset,where the sun had a colour of a reddish ink with golden yellow. It was a wonderful sight. We could see people exercise in there and a doctor talking to his patient. We heard the conversation of the doctor and his patient. It seems the patient would die the next day and the doctor was advising him. We were able to notice a cute little smile on that patients face. The doctor was surprised to see this and he asked him why do you seem to be so happy when I told you that this day will end soon and your life too will end along with this day. He replied"I'm not bothered about tomorrow,even though I know I'm gonna die.I want to be happy in the present. Anything can happen to any human being in this world at any moment. Rather think of happiness than death or sorrow. Live the present,leave the past,but don't completely trust your future." These lines were amazing ... . After hearing these words, me and my friend became alright . I really wonder how this was possible. Later, I realised that even those words of encouraging would cure a person.
We did go to Japan the next day.
Will describe it in the next chapter....
Keep reading to know more.