Chapter 10

After telling everything to those men,we left the place. Me and my friend were laughing for a long time,thinking of what we did inside the police station and how we reacted in the opposite manner to those men. What happened actually was, "we went inside the police station and told the police men that those men were the people whom we filed a complaint on and that they torturing us to take back the complaint. We told the police men that those men are blackmailing us that they would kill us if we don't take back the complaint. So,we requested the police inspector to take action as fast as they can.And do you remember in the previous chapter we told those men that we had pointed our fingers towards them just because the police men wanted to verify who these men were. Actually, we pointed our fingers towards those men, to file another complaint on them". This is what happened inside the police station. And now we are heading towards the airport . In the first chapter I told you that we would go round a few places in 2days. But,unfortunately  it became more than a month. We are travelling to England today. Will discuss about the site seeing places in the next chapter.
Keep reading🤗😜✍🏻