Chapter 6

I made myself bold and went forward to take my sweater. But, when I passed by those men, I eventually saw that those men were from India . So, I felt an affinity towards them. Meanwhile,I wandered why these men were standing here,at the middle of the night.When I went closer to those men, I realised that they had met with an accident. When I had enquired about this to the person standing outside my hotel,he said that "These men were from India.That evening, when they were coming from the nearby resort in their car, they dashed a person who was coming in the bike. They came in such a speed that that person who got hit by their car had a fracture in his hand and leg. This incident happened at 6pm and till now those men haven't taken him to a doctor." I asked him why didn't any of them who passed by this side take that person to the hospital?" He said that "Madam ,those men didn't allow anyone to take that person to the hospital and they also did not take an attempt to take him to the hospital." After hearing this,I really got wild and went to those men and didn't speak anything,but, took that person injured to the nearby hospital,in spite of those men not letting me to take him to the hospital." When I took him to the hospital, the doctors started checking that person, meanwhile,I rang up his family members and asked them to come to the hospital immediately. They arrived immediately stop the hospital and asked me what happened to their son. I told them whatever happened and asked them to file a case in the nearby police station. They did file a case. I was in the hospital and the doctors after checking him thoroughly said that" if you had admitted him a little late, he would have not been alive. It is already late, but u have brought him in the right time." Hearing this,his parents thanked me so much for saving their son's life." "The boy will get well soon". I said them. After this I went back to my hotel, took my sweater and then went to my room. From this incident I understood that some of the Indian people's attitude remains same wherever they go and that those people from people should be portrayed as beast or a brute like the Brutus character in the drama Julius Caesar, who stabbed Caesar 23 times along with his conspirators,by listening to the words of Cassius Caesar who brainwashed Brutus by saying that Caesar was ambitious". I was shocked to see even those men who had seen this incident,refused to take this boy to the hospital,just for the same that those men had said not to take him to the hospital.
Now, when I went back to my room.....