Chapter 8

Before I tell you about our conversation, let me tell you about the Japan culture. Japan is pretty much famous for its painting , traditional dresses and garden. This picture is one of the famous painting in Japan.

The name of the above picture is THE GREAT WAVE OF  KANAGAWA,painted by HOKUSAI

The name of the above picture is THE GREAT WAVE OF  KANAGAWA,painted by HOKUSAI. There are famous painters are Kano Sanraku, Maruyama Okyo and Tani Buncho. The Japanese dress is unique. Their traditional dress is known as Kimono which is originally refers to a full-length garment known as Naga-Gi which is a long wear and is still worn by men,women and children on special occasions. The garden which is mostly associated to Zen Buddhism. It is a primary design principle of a garden which is widely based on the three-dimensional monochrome(sumi)landscape painting ,sumi-e or suibokuga.
Thus culture us widely different in India when compared to Japan. And that most of the people know to  give equal importance to both his personal life and work life. They know to balance  their  personal life and work life. But here in India ,it is the right opposite in this case. People here,without knowing how to balance their personal and work life commit suicide. Here is a tip for those who don't know how to balance their work and personal life. When at home, don't think about work all that time,spend equal time in both work and home and vice versa.
People in India hesitate to follow our Indian culture in some cases like wearing traditional dresses. This problem can be seen in the younger generation and the present generation of kids. We do not hesitate follow the western culture of dresses but do hesitate to follow our traditional dresses. This is a humble to the readers,please do not hesitate to follow the Indian culture. The western countries follow the government laws,that's why they have a better public hygiene than ours. In India we do not have strict rules,and we do not follow the rules of the government. If this continues , how will India become valorous,it will only become dullorous. 😜
Ok, now getting back to topic. Me and my friend had a conversion on that day as per chapter 7 . This conversion had started because I had asked my friend what had happened to her and Why she looks dull . At that time,she cut,copy,pasted the whole of her conversation with those men to me.
Want to know what she spoke??
Wait and keep reading😉👍
🤔🤔