chapter 5

We did go to japan in-spite of all the contradictions we had in the first chapter.First we went to the Mount Fujiyama, which is at a height of 3766m. It is tall,majestic,and perfectly symmetrical.It is the best sightseeing place we have ever gone to.It was a beautiful scenery.It was wonderful to see the scene on snow covered mountain. But still it was cold as  usual. I couldn't withstand the cold so I left from that place immediately. My friend stayed there for about an hour or so. Then she also left that place. On the way back to our hotel, we saw a magical fountain with its colour ,change every second.
It was 9 pm when we were back to our hotel. My friend asked me to pack her things too ,so that she would sit back peacefully. I said that I would pack my things and that she would pack her things. She turned wild and threw my sweater out of the window. I kept quiet and peeped through the window to check where my window had fallen. I saw that my sweater was down there on the ground. I went out to get my sweater. I had to go via the basement because my sweater had fallen next to the car park. When I went there I saw a group of men standing next to a car. And that it was middle of the night,there was no one standing on the road, no streetlight was on. This really scared me. I did not know what to do. I had to get my sweater,but I have to cross that gang and go to get the sweater.
To know more..
Keep reading.