Chapter 1: The teenage boy with no right arm

It was raining in London. There was a lady and her daughter who have finally finished attending a noble's tea party. They were Baron Kelvin's family. Our story will focus on the daughter to the Baron. Lily was his only daughter and was loved by her mother. At the age of 10, her mother has taught her everything about how to become a proper lady. She has short brown hair colour like her father and emerald eyes whom she inherited from her mother. They were holding their umbrellas to cover from the rain. 

"Let's hurry back to the carriage, Lily," said her mother.

"Yes mother," said the little  girl name Lily (aged 13). 

Then, they passed by a bakery shop. The aroma of freshly bake breads has make Lily to become hungry. As a lady, she knew she must control her hunger. Suddenly, the door bangs open and a teenage boy who was around the age of 15 was running out of the shop desperately. 

"Hey! Thief!" The baker shouted while holding a rolling pin on his right hand. 

The teenager tried to run but he didn't see Lily. Too late to stop...In the end, they crashed each other and fell to the ground. Lily's umbrella flew out of her hand making her wet from the rain.

"Lily!" Her mother shouted.

Lily tried to get up and she knew she wasn't badly hurt. She didn't mind but she was feeling concerned for the teenage boy that she has bumped into. She turned to look at him who was still on the ground with breads scattering around the wet ground. 

"A...Are you...," Lily squeaked.

Before she can say anything, the baker's loud voice interrupted her.

"You think you can escape, thief?" The baker bursts in anger. Then, he began to kick the boy making Lily feeling shock. "Stealing my bread, eh?" Underneath, the teenage boy was trying to protect the bread by covering it with his body.Then, the baker stops kicking and looked at the scattered breads. "Tsk, don't you dare try stealing my bread again. Tsk, you can take those filthy breads. I don't want it."

Once the baker walks away, the teenage boy slowly gets up. To Lily's surprise, he has no right arm. She was going to help him but her mother was too fast.

"Lily, are you alright?" Her mother asked as she tried to get her up. 

"I'm fine, mother," said Lily with a smile.

"No, you're not! You're wet!" Her mother shouted. "It's all that boy's fault! Let's quickly go to the carriage."

Lily followed her mother. Without her mother looking, she looked behind and her eyes slowly followed the teenage boy slowly walking away while limping. He was walking to a corner and she saw a lot of children were wearing ragged clothes to greet him. Throughout the day, Lily kept on thinking about him...

***My first attempt writing about Joker about his younger self making him 15 years old in this story.
      I really love Joker in the Black Butler series.
      I decided to write something new. I hope you will love the story. -^^-