Chapter 2 ~Leaving My Side~

WARNING: this story contains blood and self harming if you don't feel comfortable then don't read
Marientte pov

A ray of light clashed my eyes waking me up from my sleep, the feel of my soaked pillow was pressed against my cheek. As you might have guessed, I was crying all night but I went to the bathroom to wash my red puffy eyes. My eyes somewhat still sting from all the major crying. I exited the bathroom to get a towel to wipe my face. I looked at the calendar to see it was Saturday, I sigh in relief once more. Honestly, I didn't want people to see out like this and make fun of me again.
*Ring, ring!*
A phone call from Alya
Accept or Decline
Of course, I clicked on Accept only hear Alya freaking out on the other side of the line.
"What's wrong Alya?" I guess it's something really happened to her. I hear her trying to calm herself down and as ridiculous as it sounds, I just had to laugh at her process.
"Omg! Omg! Guess what Marinette?" Alya half yelled from the call.
"What?" I said sarcastically.
"I can't believe what happened today, so let's hang out today since it's Saturday."
"Sure." I was so confused cuz I mean she was hyped a moment ago and now all so composed. I guess she's going to tell me soon enough, at least she should.
"I'm going to come over to pick you up ok?" Ayla said and after that, she hung up. I stood there frozen, staring at my phone for a while. I decided to get dressed and work on my other outfits to use my spare time. I heard the doorbell ring downstairs so I sprinted down to meet Alya fangirling.
"What's the matter?" I had to question again. I grabbed my bag, which I left on the couch with Tikki inside.
"Let's talk over at the café ok?" I nodded. She couldn't contain her happiness so she dragged me to the café in a very fast pace. She was Sonic or something today. Really? I never seen this side of Alya before, something really good happened to her.
When we reached to the café, Alya ordered a mocha while I just had tea.
No surprise! Alya pulled me to a table of two and immediately continue talking.
"Marinette I got good news!" Wasn't it a bit too obvious from Alya today?
"Let me hear it then!" I said.
"Umm... You know my dream is to go to a school with photography and writing right?"
"Yeah, Alya" I recall her telling me in the beginning of this school year but I somewhat forgot.
"And I got- thank you." the waiter came to our table to give us our drinks and later left.
"Ok from what I left off, well someone saw my Ladyblog and wanted me to go to this school." Ayla said as she handed me a paper of the school she is going to enroll. It is a school for Photoshoot advances and writing which is in America. More than 4,000 miles away from France, it's a very long distance.
"Oh Alya, it's a good opportunity for you." I smiled warmly even though I didn't want her to leave too.
"I'm leaving next week... Sorry Marinette." Ayla said with an apologetic look. My smile was gone from my face from hearing that sentence. Tears on the line of escaping. Not wanting them exposed, I wiped them off with my sleeves.
*Ring, ring!*
A call was from Alya's phone, she looked at me and mouthed I'm sorry. She later left the cafe to catch her call.
I looked at my tea untouched for a while now. I can't believe one of my best friends are going to leave France forever to be in America. I have no one so far, Adrien, my parents, now Alya... Why do they leave at the worst time, when I need them so badly. I place my head down on the table due to too much stress that just happened less than 3 days. It have been pass one hour, no signs of Alya coming back. I decided to leave the cafe only to head back home. Rain trickled down the roof as I toss my bag on the couch again. I went upstairs to go through my backpack with school supplies. I stopped when I found something I wanted, a sharpener. Thunder was heard now outside along with the rain, pouring down hard.
I took it to bring to the bathroom and removed the blade. I picked it up, admiring the sharp edges. I rolled up my sleeves to reveal my pale wrist. Later I'm going to paint them red in color.

WARNING Self Harming

I moved my hand to place the blade near my designated spot I wanted the cut to be. I shut my eyes to replay what I've gone through. A tear escaped to be followed by tons. I put pressure on my hand and felt the blade piercing my skin, revealing the red blood underneath. I looked at the mirror to see that I'm engraved of many things. After I made one cut, my hand moved on to make more cuts. Though I felt pain,more like it, it felt right. I created more and more until my wrist were covered in cuts. Blood from my wrist dripped down staining the floor. I suddenly felt a knock on the door, I was shock and surprised. No one was home except for me and tikki.
"Princess what are you doing in there?" I heard a familiar voice outside my bathroom. I tried to put my finger on the voice to find out where it came from.
"I smell blood Princess!" it was Chat's voice yelling. I stood there frozen, how did Chat even get in here?! I unrolled my sleeves to hide the cuts. I glanced at the door and back to the floor to see blood stains. More importantly ,
How am I going to explain this to him?