Chapter 9~ Hidden Killer~

A/N warning: there will be cursing/ cussing in this chapter and mature things such as violence.

Marinette's pov

I looked over my texts that I sent to Alya. At a particular text, I glared at the one unsent message, I wish it would send but then again the consequences. Don't make trouble for others. It's not best for your time. I actually wrote what I'm feeling in that one text but Alya doesn't deserve my burden. I plopped back to my bed as a small tear escaped.

Don't make trouble for others

Third pov

Meanwhile Selena was currently playing on her phone in her huge 'office'. She sat in one of those tall black office chairs as her feet rested on the desk.

Knock knock

Selena reverted her eyes off the screen of her phone, looking pissed.

"Who are you?" Selena yelled loud enough for the other side of the door to hear.

"Your assistance, Ms. Selena," Selena nodded slightly in response. It was her assistant that agreed to the contract to listen to whatever selena says. She's doing so for money... which Selena remain to have hatred for her assistant.

"Come in then, the door's open" She said as she fixed herself, straightening her posture.

Her assistant walked through the door with a ton of files in one hand.

"Ms. Selena I have your important files here."

Selena nodded approvingly. "Did you do what I asked you to do? Cassandra"
(Give the assistant any name you want I'm sticking with that for now)

"Um..." the assistant was hesitant to reply.

"Yes or no?" Selena said with a glare. Selena was losing patience and tapped the table. The sound rang through her ears, like a bomb going to explode any second now.

Cassandra shook her head, biting her quivering lip.

"Did you or no?" Selena said rising her rage up.

"N-no Ms.Selena.." Cassandra said, scared what Selena might do.

The next minute, a knife impaled the sheer wall. There, stood Cassandra terrified to death. Her eyes widened and her feet glued to the ground.

"My...my.. .I missed..." Selena said unamused. A pause and then a sadistic smirk spread across her face.

"I'm sorry Ms. Selena" The assistant bowed, she knew her life is on the line by now.
Rage was censored around the room. Selena stood up from her desk and makes her way to the assistant.

"You b**** you can't even do one request that I've asked you to do... You worthless piece of s***" Selena said, feeling more rage than before. "Raise your head up b****!"

Cassandra nodded as she raise her head up to face Selena. A smirk spread across selena's face...Selena then rose her arm and then

Smack

Soon after, Cassandra felt her right check burning up from the impact. A small tear escaped her eyes.

"Crying because of a slap on the face?" Selena provoked. Cassandra shook her head once again.

"What were you waiting for then? Something more painful?" Selena's smirk spread wider almost like the jokers smile.

Cassandra looked shocked at selena. She was terrified, shaking violently.

"I'm grown up now, an adult you hear?" Selena grabbed a knife and tapped it on Cassandra 's chin. Cassandra couldn't help but nod. It was one of selena's rare moments, the passion for her to kill someone.

"My father needs to find another assistant tomorrow" Selena said dragging the sharp knife across Cassandra 's cheek. Cassandra winced and whimpers as she felt fresh blood oozing out.

"Hmm...let me tell you a secret Cassandra..." Selena smirks once more.

"W-why Ms. Selena?" She said, shaking violently, Cassandra thinks her legs were going to give out on her.

"The secret is that there were more people before you who worked for me...and guess where they ended up?"

A loud scream was soon heard in the room and the next thing, blood was splattered everywhere. Selena dropped the limp body to the ground as a pool of blood lingers beneath.

Selena smiled at her finishing product which she did to every person she ever killed.

"They end up like you Cassandra." She said as she returned back to her desk.

"It's really messy in here and I need to remove that filthy human being out of my office" Selena said satisfied. She longed for a moment to kill that b****.

"This is going to be long day..." Selena said as she soon fell into a pleseasnt sleep.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed and I'm surprised that you made this far.

-May

Wow, things escalated quickly😳and a short lived character...
-Momo