Chapter 11~Drama ~

Marinette's pov
How was I suppose to explain what just happened? My hands automatically were tangled in my locks of blue hair and yet I press against them, wanting to scream from all my troubles. However nothing left my gaping mouth, just a breath that trickled my nose. I soon let my hands fall, fall as gravity pulls it down as I sigh. I simply felt as if I given up that I have no use in this world. I feel myself looking down at my bare feet, my hands clenching to the point my knuckles turned white. Tears began to well up on my eyes that were threatened to fall, holding on their dear life from rolling down my cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Tiki asked, fluttering her way to my side.

"Honestly- I don't know- all of this... it's more than I can take..." I said as my hands rose up to cover my face. I can sense that Tiki was worried that something had gone horribly wrong. I didn't want to speak any further knowing that my voice will not hold itself up.

"Don't worry Marinettee! You got me!" I don't know Tiki.... It's quite hard for you to understand since you don't know.... I didn't say this but I thought of it.... but I'm not willing to make tiki go through this that this is all my fault.

"Yup, now I feel like I'm hungry! You?"  I bursted up with a big smile on my face. God... when will my mouth and my brain match its words.

"Oh I've been waiting for you to ask me that!" Tiki exclaimed as she flew downstairs first, leaving me back in my bedroom. I sighed as I looked at my photos of Adrien once more. What did I do to meet him? What did I do to deserve him? My hand went to the closest framed pic of him I got. I admired how beautiful he was as an unnoticed tear fell onto his face. As an instinct, my thumb extended and swiped that tear off, placing it down while I did so. I glanced at it once more as I walk down stairs to meet Tiki watching tv.

~Time skip~

Walking to school was a dread, there was no motivation to go to school anymore. It's like all the energy from my body has just vanished and I know they're not coming back. I think it's probably because I was on a binge of movies all night, that could be an alternate reason.

"OH MAH GAWD! ADRIENNNN!" The loudest and the most annoying voice just ruined my morning. You can probably guess who that girl was... 3...2...1...

"H-hey Selena," Adrien stutters as Selena leeches on his right arm, how wide her smile freaks me out. I made my way to the entrance of the school as Adrien's left shoulder brushed mine.

"Hi Adrien," However, he doesn't take a spare second to glance, all caught up on the leech that is beside him. It was all I could muster to speak as I couldn't take the sight anymore and left. Why did he have to lose his memories of me? Why me?

I made my way to my locker, trying to avoid as much people as I can. How am I gonna survive today?

I closed my locker once I got my books for my next class, letting out a sigh, I turned around and bumped into someone that caught me by surprise. The next thing I knew my books had made a thud on the floor that inverted everyone's attention. Despite all of the staring, I felt nothing more than every circuit inside my body going crazy and mad. My fists clenched, trying to keep all of my anger inside. Breathe Marinette, just breathe.

The appearance of Selena standing in front of me with her ugly smirk is just infuriating. How can it not?

"Whoa! Watch where you were going, Marinette." Selena says in her sly voice that makes me vomit inside.

"Watch where you were standing like a rock, Selena." I snapped back, trying so hard to suppress my voice from yelling.

"Oh? Did I touch a nerve? How cruel of you, Marinette. I thought you were my friend." She whines as the eyes of spectators were on the both of us.

"You... were never known as a friend to me." I said as a whisper, looking up at her.

"I did though~ A great friend to me." Selena coaxed, inching closer to me.

"Am I one of your imaginary friends whom you think is goody goody all the time?" I snapped once more.

"Hey Selena, uh Marinette," Adrien made his way to Selena's side. "We have to go to class or else we're late."

"Fine~" Selena said before leaning in to my ear and whispered, "How is that for a change? Adrien wrapped around my pinkie is such a dream to die for."

"Leave." I said, I feel like a creature with it's fangs sharpened and ready to attack. I saw her expression in the corner of my eye. It changed from shocked to a smirk.

Once the two left my sight, I bend down to grab my books that were scattered around.
"Do you need help?" A girl kneel in front of me, helping me with the collecting of book. Her hair was dirty blonde and her eyes were aqua blue. No words left my mouth as she continues to collect the books, I gazed at her silently.

"Here-" she said placing the books in my hands. "My name is Anne, nice to meet you!" Her cheery smile was already enough to lighten the situation up.

I guess school isn't so bad anymore.

A/N I am currently in school writing this. I hope you guys enjoyed this in the honor of season 2. ~May