Chapter 4 ~The New Girl~

Warning this book has mature content so please if you don't like then don't read

Marinette's pov
By the time, I got home, I noticed my daily kitty waiting near the window. I had to wave at him to get his attention when I did, he smiled like an idiot. I let him in and immediately he attacked me with hugs.
"What has gotten into you Kitty?" I asked as I slightly giggled.
"Well, I won't be able to visit you as much since I mean I have to leave to go somewhere else but I promise to visit you." Chat said and my smile faded.
"Oh did I make my princess sad?" Chat said as I giggle.
"A bit..." I said pouting. Chat's face started to heat up like a mad balloon. "Aww my Kitty is blushing!" I exclaimed as his blush became darker, if possible. I smiled softly at the scene in front of me.
"I-I will um... Princess?" Chat stuttered which to be honest was kinda cute. Wait what?!?? I shook my head vigorously. It made chat question my act a little.
"What's wrong?" Chat asked concerned.
"It's nothing really" I replied, as I took a deep breath.
"I need to go now princess it's getting late." Chat said flashing a smile. He opened the window as he looked back to flash a smile. I waved back at him and after that he left jumping from roof to roof. I walked over to close the window he left open. I fell back on my pillow as little tears fell off my face. I unrolled my sleeves to reveal my scars, I only sigh at the sight. This is not enough to make me feel pain...
I revised a little plan that I made in my head as I drifted off to sleep.

Skip to school

School isn't getting any better, I'm lonely more than ever but the good part is that Adrien is coming back! I waited at the gate to see him back. I would give him a huge hug when I see him and ask him how it's going and stuff.

Honk honk!
I see Adrien's car driving in front of the school, my inner fangirl is coming out. Gosh! I haven't seen him in forever. I walked down the stair steps but only to be stopped from what I saw coming out of his car. I saw Adrien and this girl!!!! Holding hands!!! Hands off of him!!! I tried to keep calm and smile but inside I'm boiling hot right now. Adrien approached me with that girl, smiling. I smiled back of course, but really? I seriously saw her tug him causing them to go the opposite way to the entrance. Adrien mouthed the words "I'm sorry." The bell rang and I walked to class but it's lonely without Alya here. Now I have to deal with the new girl, I guess worse than Chloe.
I sat in my seat and saw the new girl in front of the classroom, waiting to do her introduction.
"Please introduce yourself." the teacher said.
"My name is Selena, I'm from Italy. Nice to meet you." Selena said as she smiled. The teacher looked around for a vacant seat.
"Oh Selena you can sit next to Adrien since Nino is not here" the teacher said. Selena walked next to Adrien and took her seat. She smiled warmly at me before she turned around to the lesson. I saw how she smiled at Adrien, wish that was me! The whole lesson, I couldn't focus at all because right in front of me, Adrien and Selena were linked arms and with that lovey dovey stuff. It frustrates me so much! The bell rang as class was over. I packed up my stuff and headed out the classroom. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Selena approaching me.
"Hey are you Marinette?" Selena said oddly sweetly. I nodded in reply. "Adrien told me a lot about you." she said smirking. That caught my attention a lot, Adrien have been talking about me?
"Wow... What about?" I asked as I put my stuff away in my locker.
"Your personality, your designs, and the list goes on." Selena said as it made me blush. Adrien said so many things about me when he was gone. I guess Selena noticed the blush when she leaned in dangerously close to my ear. Her breath ghosts over my ear as her tone went 5 times deeper. She whispers darkly near my ear.
"You will wish that you weren't alive, if you mess with me and Adrien."
I froze. Is this what you call split personality?
She backed away, smirking at my frozen figure. She crossed her arms across her chest as she declares,
"You will regret living anytime soon, my love rival,
Marientte....."
A/N :
My friend told me that I made Selena like Chloe and Lila mixed Oops! Well not sorry cuz she will be worse in the story! SPOILER! Jk! Well hope you like the story
~May