Chapter 6 ~A sad encounter~

Warning this book contains mature contents if you're not comfortable do not read

Marinette's pov

Tears only streamed down my face as I ran home. My mind only flooded with the name of Adrien and yet I feel so guilty.
"Marinette, it's not your fault" Tikki said worried. Once I reached home, I immediately ran in to my bedroom. My legs gave up, so I fell to my knees. My sobs only got louder as it was painful for me to see Adrien now. It's my fault that he was put in this position.
"Tikki, is Adrien alright?" Tikki's smile vanished as she looked down at the floor and only replied,
"I don't know Marientte" I started to sob harder as I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up and started to make my way to the door.
Who would be at my door at this hour? I thought.
I moved my hand to the handle as I slowly open to reveal...

Selena

What is she doing here? My expression dropped, she came at the worst time. Dried tears stuck to my face as I feel nothing now but anger.
"Marinette, is it okay that I come in?" Selena smiled warmly as I know that was totally fake. She will only hurt me! I'm not taking that risk.
"Why?!" I forcefully slam the door close but she only blocked it.
"Marinette, you're going to regret doing that." Selena said on the other side of the door. Even though I couldn't see it, I can tell she was smirking. She pry the door the open and eventually succeed.
"What do you want Selena!" I shouted at her. Her smirk only grew bigger as she makes her way into my house. I stood there frozen as Selena walks in the house as if she owns the place.
"So... you killed Adrien? Didn't you?" Selena turned around to face me, nothing in her expression shows sadness.

"How did you know about this?" I asked.
"I have my ways, so, did you?"
"Did I what?"
"Kill him."
"No I didn't." I said firmly. Her glares were now softened as she smirked once more.

"That would be a shame if I told all of Paris that you did indeed attempt to kill the model." she pouted. Oh I wish to wipe that pout off her ugly face.
"You wouldn't." I sent glares like daggers to her which she ignored.
"I would, I can do it now and it can spread like wild fire, Marinette."
"You wish."
"They wouldn't believe you because what are you? Nothing."
"People wouldn't believe whatever comes from your mouth"
"Oh? Now, you don't want to talk out of hand now," Selena walked forward to me and whispers in my ear, "Didn't I say that you'll regret living?" I nodded.
"So best if you don't do anything else or I'll tell everyone that there's a murderer in Paris"
"What do you want me to do?" I said.
"Adrien is mine, Marinette, don't forget that." With that said, she left my house. I stood there shocked at what happened.

Time skip to tomorrow and at school

"Where is my Adrien, Marinette." Chloe said approaching me.
"I don't know" I said as I took my seat.
"Why are you talking to me like that? You know where he is!!" Her hand raised as she was close enough to slap me.
"Marinette doesn't know where Adrien is so please leave us two alone." Selena said as I stood there shocked.
She turned around to meet my frozen figure as she whispered close to my ear, "You should be glad that I'm being nice to you today, or you'll regret it." She later took her seat as the teacher walked in.
"Class! We'll start our lesson now, so take your seats." The teacher said.
Why is Selena acting like this? Ugh! She's so confusing! Like today she was nice and yesterday so...
"Marientte!" The teacher yelled
"Y-yes?" A bright pink blush ran across my face from embarrassment.
"Do you know the answer to this question?"
"N-no..."
"Then listen up, Marientte!" she shouted as I nodded in response.

Skip to end of school

School's over finally. I decided to make my way to the hospital to visit Adrien, of course.
"Who are you here for?" The nurse asked.(idk what the people called where they sit in the front of the hospital)
"His name is Adrien"
"What kind of connection do you have with him?"
"I'm his friend"
"His room is in room 104"
"Thank you" I walked down the hallways in search of room 104 as I held a card in my hand. I made it for him since I felt guilty. There I stopped at room 104, I took a deep breath before my hand reach out to the handle. I slowly opened the door to reveal Adrien who is sitting up in his bed. There were bandages around his head and arm. Tears threatened my eyes again as I moved closer to his bed. My knees once again failed as I fell to the ground. My head rested where his lap is as I silently cried. I looked at him as his green eyes showed a confused expression.
"Adrien.."

"Excuse me, but who are you?"
A/n
You might hate me now I'm sorry not but Momo hate me now too bc of this cliffhanger. Hehe for your sake I'll update this book soon/sorry for the hiatus, I'm running out of ideas currently
Hope you liked the story
~May