Love at frist sight ( Vince Neil love story requested by: Dorcey2Dall)

Tommy Lee and Vince Neil were sitting in a bar when Vince noticed a pretty young lady setting all alone. "Tommy would you look at the pretty lady." Vince said as he combed his hair with his hands. "She is a sight Vinceiepoo go talk to her bro you know you like her already." "Uh no damn way bro I've been hurt too much all ready man look I'm too old for her." Vince said looking at the pretty lady. Just then the young girl looked at Vince then looked down blushing. " Aww Vince look she like you I bet go talk to her." Tommy said as he playfully poked vince's arm. "Y-you think she likes me Tommy really." Vince asked looking at Tommy with a look of wonder. "I know it man I feel it in here."Tommy said pounding his chest. "I wish I had you're confidence Tommy." Vince said as he started to walk over to the girl. "H-hi I'm Vince Neil from m-Motley C-crew may I sit down?" Vince asked blushing. "Oh yes please Mr Neil I know who you are I'm Dorcey Rose, and I've been a huge Motley Crew fan since like forever please sit down oh I sound like an idiot" Dorcey said looking down blushing bright red." First of call me Vince, second not at all you're just a fan who's exited to meet me, but tell me Dorcey, witch that's a beuatiful name by the way, what is a pretty young woman doing here all alone on Friday night?" Vince asked as he sit down across from Dorcey. "Well my boy friend dumped me so here I sit all by my lonesome." Dorcey said looking down. "Look at me let me see those pretty blue eyes Dorcey I know it's tough being dumped but that asshole was stupid as hell to dump you I know if you were my girl I'll never let you go." Vince said as he gently touched Dorcey' s cheek. "D-do you mean that V-Vince." She stuttered staring at Vince. "Yes my dear I fell in love with you from the moment I saw you sitting there would you go out with me." Vince said softly and quietly. "Yes yes Vince I love you with all my heart." Dorcey said as Vince kissed her.

That's the story of how Dorcey Rose and Vince Neil fell in love at frist sight. That's for you Dorcey2Dall hope you like it.

THE END

let me know what you guys think.