Team work (a young Vince Neil love story )

"WAKE UP VINCEIEPOO COME EAT WOULD YOU " Tommy Lee shouted as he neared Vince's room. Vince groaned and slowly got up looked at his clock. "7 o'clock in the damn morning REALLY TOMMY." Vince groaned as he came in to the kitchen. As the boys are pancakes, eggs, bacon,toast,and drinking coffee. Vince's mood started to change. "So Vince we got some hot girls move in across the hall Teri and her drummer sister Samantha Maloney. How bout we go meet them." Tommy said smiling wildly." But Tommy let me eat frist please." Vince begged with puppy eyes. " ok ok Vince " Tommy giggled. They went over after, breakfast Vince was in awe over Teri's pretty long blond hair, deep green eyes and beautiful smile. " Teri my dear, welcome to the building, we live across the hall, if you need us." Vince said with a big grin. " I'll keep that in mind hun, its nice to meet you." Teri  said with a big smile giving Vince a hug. "God, she's so beautiful but so out of my league." Vince mumbled to himself. Tommy over hearing him, and seeing how Teri looks at Vince he knew he had to help."  Hey Samantha, can I speak too you in the other room." Tommy asked staring In her pretty brown eyes, as her short blonde hair shined in the light. "Sure honey, let's go." she said, as she took Tommy out into the hall. " I think Vince is, in love with Teri, love at frist sight, but he's scared, he's been hurt before and think he's unloveable." Tommy said looking kinda sad. "I know, what you mean, I think Teri loves him and is scared to death, just got out of an abusive relationship." Samantha said as she started to cry. Tommy hugged her tight." it's ok, Sam maybe we can, get them together, by using team work." Tommy said as he felt a strange warm feeling come over him. So over, the next couple of weeks the four, went to movies, concerts, lunch,and dinner. Tommy and Sam grew closer, but as for Vince feelings, were there and were strong, but neither Teri nor Vince, told each other how they felt, for fear getting burnt again. Then one, night the foursome went out to a club, had a great time, Tommy and Sam kissed, and decided to go back to Tommy's, so they left Teri and Vince alone in the club. After a few hours of dancing the headed home, little did they know they were being followed,Vince and Teri got on the elevator, shortly after they got on, Jack Teri's ex got on, he reeked of booze. " ello you bloody fucking tramp your, coming back with me, bitch."Jack smirked digging in his pocket. "Look you damn freak, I won't let, you lay a hand on her, so don't even try"Vince said, as he jumped in front of Teri. "Isn't that sweet a fagot protecting a whore."  laughed Jack as he throw a punch at Vince. Vince ducked and slammed Jack's head off the elevator wall knocking him out.Vince and Teri get off the elervator. " Vince I loved you when I first laid eyes on you But I was scared cause I been hurt befor." Teri said as she started to cry. Vince hugs her tight. " I love you so much Teri if Tommy hadn't talked me in to meeting you I wouldn't be happy." Vince kisses her. Tommy and Samantha, watched in the shadows l, as they hugged and kissed they knew if it wasn't for their team work, true love wouldn't have bloomed.

THE END
IDEKTERBEAR